Piketon -vs- Westfall @ Waverly 2/26

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Piketon -vs- Westfall @ Waverly 2/26

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

tap in bogey wrote:like the bogey say before and i say now, streaks gonna meet ya down the way and we got some pimp slap for ya, you think you come messen around messen around town with big boy on block, we sting ya good with bb version of chop shot and trust when i say we spank ya like wrong person who in eastside piketucky hood, ya mam my dont save ya from curb stomp we give all other pretenders, you might get shot at maybe best team of all time in hs game, we gonna cut down that convo net next and take that shiny ring like a crook in cbus runnin from the law, we school you playground style and bust the nap out heads till run for momma, ya know thats right. we comen to get cha.

What??? Is this even English??

You're in southern Ohio son, so you ain't "gangsta". lol

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

tap in bogey wrote:like the bogey say before and i say now, streaks gonna meet ya down the way and we got some pimp slap for ya, you think you come messen around messen around town with big boy on block, we sting ya good with bb version of chop shot and trust when i say we spank ya like wrong person who in eastside piketucky hood, ya mam my dont save ya from curb stomp we give all other pretenders, you might get shot at maybe best team of all time in hs game, we gonna cut down that convo net next and take that shiny ring like a crook in cbus runnin from the law, we school you playground style and bust the nap out heads till run for momma, ya know thats right. we comen to get cha.
That meal on your previous post before the 5:00 start must have provoked something in the brain or dislodged something that went from Pike county lingo to some of the best city slang but I can decipher what you're saying.

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Post by Flashing Cursor »

That's plagiarism Bogey....
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball ... 1102260498
Unless your crater face too...

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Flashing Cursor wrote:
Hey, not word-for-word. lol

oldtrojan
All State
Location: Misplaced in Northeastern,Pa rooting for the Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, and Trojans.

Post by oldtrojan »

Flashing Cursor wrote:
Longest sentence I ever saw!!!LOL

Return to “Boys Basketball”