Student sections

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Student sections

Post by FHSstudentsection »

Best student section attending the convo this year? Not parent but strictly students

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Re: Student sections

Post by rockyraccoon »

Gotta go with Green in their game against WhiteOak. I hope the thieves didn't realize that there was no one home in Franklin Furnace friday night, because they entire community was at the game.

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Green's student section was large and into the game. Nice to see.

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

Burg and Ironton have always been pretty irritating. :)

FHSstudentsection
Freshman Team

Post by FHSstudentsection »

There was no students for ironton against peake at the field house .it was a let down

jchitwood
All State

Post by jchitwood »

In the District final last year their crowd was smaller than ours by at least 50%, but their student section was lively.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I posted this on another thread ... I plan on snapping pictures of each fan section and will post them on trivalleyconference.com ... We'll have visual evidence of who brings the biggest crowd this year ... lol

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Ironton always had a good crowd at the Convo last year. Someone else Peake played (Garaway, maybe???) had a really good one. Everyone was into the game.

And I know this wasn't at the Convo, but Lima Centrac Catholics students at the Schott were unbelievably good. They must have had their entire school in that section. They were really fun to watch.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Moeller and St.Xavier,It has to be seen to be believed! :shock:As far as at the Convo,Peebles.Logan Elm,Chiilcothe!Lawrence County schools tend to have smaller crowds for some reason!Biggest crowd I ever saw at the Convo for a high school game was Chillicothe and McClain in 2008 I believe?Must have been 8 or 9000 there!Back in the day Cambridge brought alot when Geno and Dustin Ford played!

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

Webster will bring a spirited student section to the Convo. Always good for a few laughs.
Rockyracoon is right, had Green won last night the Convo would be rockin'. But it wasn't meant to be.

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

I was a little dissappointed to hear Greens student section cheering against Clay in game one. Clay fans stayed on and supported Green and got to see a great game. So glad I didn't leave at halftime.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Portsmouth will be bringing 2 bus full of students to the convo vs Northwest this Saturday not counting the ones who drive !

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothes students showed out for the Sectional final,hopefully they show up for the districts....

frank-n-beans
Varsity

Post by frank-n-beans »

rockyraccoon wrote:I was a little dissappointed to hear Greens student section cheering against Clay in game one. Clay fans stayed on and supported Green and got to see a great game. So glad I didn't leave at halftime.
The Cat's pep bus didn't get there until the 4th quarter of the Clay game, I was there for the tip off of the game. We sat on the same side of the gym and I didn't hear anyone cheering against Clay on our side of the floor. I felt sorry for the Clay kids, they had the most talent of any SOC1 team but coaching cost them 2 years of a regional appearance. Yes WWH, I said it and this is a fact that cannot be argued 8) 8) 8)

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

earp wrote:Moeller and St.Xavier,It has to be seen to be believed! :shock:As far as at the Convo,Peebles.Logan Elm,Chiilcothe!Lawrence County schools tend to have smaller crowds for some reason!Biggest crowd I ever saw at the Convo for a high school game was Chillicothe and McClain in 2008 I believe?Must have been 8 or 9000 there!Back in the day Cambridge brought alot when Geno and Dustin Ford played!
Agreed. I had the privilege of attending the Divsion 1 State Championship a few years ago when St. Xavier played Moeller. I can't remember much about the actual game because I was to busy paying attention to the student sections. :lol: And also the 2008 Chillicothe/McClain game is probably one of the best High School Basketball games I have ever seen.The crowd was incredible and the game went into double OT. I think Jackson and Hitchens both scored over 40. The North Adams/Piketon game in 2009 was a great game as well.

Return to “Boys Basketball”