PIKETON @ ZANE TRACE 1/4

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Re: PIKETON @ ZANE TRACE 1/4

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

apples wrote:Lisath don't seem to have the fight and want like he used to
We sure wanted him at Chillicothe! I missed the road trip to Warren to see this one. One heckuva game! I sure seen a lot of fight in him last night (not sure how he avoided technical fouls). I know he turned our Chillicothe Girls team into a winner after 10 straight losing seasons, took those girls to three straight Sectional Titles and a Sweet 16 appearance. Every coach will get some criticism and I'm sure people have their opinions. I think he is one of the best around.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks lightsout ... my 1st napkin stat entry of the season - I was up in the real cheap seats sweating last night may have something to do with the napkin stat miscue at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :122245

... great game last night -glad I was able to make the trip down Rt 180 for that one ...

reliob
Freshman Team

Post by reliob »

Floyd if you were up top last night the napkins were probably a little soggy I know I was a lot soggy.

MRI13
Riding the Bench

Post by MRI13 »

ZT "shot theirselves in the foot" for sure. Shooting a 3 when you have the ball with just over a minute left and up by 5, and poor foul shooting....

BUT...that was the worst officiating I have seen in my life. The refs determined the game, and that should never be the case. They called two horrible offensive foul calls that allowed Piketon to get back in the game in the end.

I think we should encourage more and more former athletes or sports involved people to become officials and to be good at that ! I have seen more horrible calls in half a season than I have seen in my life

Big credit to Coach Lisath and Piketon, not taking anything away from them, they did what they had to do when the chances were there

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Post by warningtrackpower »

A big call at the end of regulation was a big topic on this week's SVC Sports Talk (podcast show for SVCsportszone.com). Below is the link - the discussion is in the first 20 minutes. Love for you to listen and call 740-569-3254 to give us your thoughts for next week's show...

http://www.dbkmediaservices.com/wordpre ... talk010713

Return to “Boys Basketball”