Top Seniors in the area 2011-2012

player555
Waterboy

Re: Top Seniors in the area 2011-2012

Post by player555 »

i really believe that if you talk about the best overall players than there are a couple on that list that shouldn't be. They have alot of raw potential but not very good overall basketball players. Theres alot more to basketball than dunking and shot blocking. but now adays thats all people care about.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

player555 wrote:i really believe that if you talk about the best overall players than there are a couple on that list that shouldn't be. They have alot of raw potential but not very good overall basketball players. Theres alot more to basketball than dunking and shot blocking. but now adays thats all people care about.
Then please post your list. This is all mainly opinion due to differences in position, potential vs production, and varying levels of difficulty in opposition they face on a consistant basis. The players listed on the three lists above(including the SHL conference one) are those who are generally brought up in discussion. If you have a different opinion on the order they are in or if you have anyone who you feel should be added then by all means share it.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

Grinder wrote:9/10. Cant really put two more in order here. You could go with any of the other players I listed from the SHL or maybe an Eric Kennedy from Chesapeake or Evan Salyers from Fairland. Its very early on and I havent really been able to see many players from the TVC/SVC/OVC to this point.

I watched Racine Southern from the TVC play Chillicothe at the Ironton shootout and they had a couple pretty good players for D4.

I agree IMO Roseberry and Martin from Southern should have a good senior season.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Tribe I like your list.

I would add some of the Ironton kids if I were you. Zac Carter is as good as 5-10 imo. The Fletcher kid imo is going to be better then Dion by the time it is all said and done.

Only change I would make is Dion, I love the kid but very limited game. He can spot up and knock down a 3 but at the next level he is not going to be a big man who gets open shots because other teams big men are worried to step out on him. He has a very nice stroke, but I don't see him taking contested 3's very often. I like Wayne above him to be honest. He is much more dangerous attacking the rim, and his jumper is getting better. He is a far better defender imo.

IMO.

1. Kretzer
2. London
3. McMaster
4. Evans
5. Carter
6. McKinley
7. Fletcher
8. Yates
9. Salyers
10. White

independent2012
Freshman Team

Post by independent2012 »

It says top seniors,Carter and Fletcher are juniors.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

peake how u not gonna put combs in the top 10..he has one of the best all around games in this area

miggyt
Freshman Team

Post by miggyt »

London gave a verbal to Cleveland State this week.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Oh my bad, should have paid more attention lol.

I haven't seen Combs play, so I don't comment on kids I have never seen, sorry. Doesn't mean he is not a good player.

Return to “Boys Basketball”