Zane Trace Tip Off Classic Friday Nov 27th

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Zane Trace Tip Off Classic Friday Nov 27th

Post by danicalifornia »

Tonight's late game between Zane Trace and Berne Union will be on 94.3 WKKJ out of Chillicothe

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

… it's about time for the Pfloyd Tour Bus (aka Honda Accord with the PFLOYD1 license plates LOL) to hit the road for ZT … I have my napkins ready , pencils/ marker / glasses case / Garmin programmed LOL / shorts/Purple "cancer sucks" shirt … only thing missing are TWIZZLERS !!! (to be purchased at the game) … I'm ready to tip the 2015-16 Campaign off !!!

… best of luck to all of the teams tipping it off today/tonight !!! let's see who's ready to set their sights on Basketball 30 in March !!! … safe travels for all of the hoops fans & seops posters out there !!! write down those scores AND POST THEM tonight after the game !!! any napkin stats would be awesome as well …

I should have game napkin stats for Amanda vs Pikton, Circleville vs Adena, Wash CH vs Vinton County … maybe some second half stats on the LE vs Chilli contest … I won't get there until the 2nd quarter probably … but I will get there ! I'm used to seeing Coach Stiverson & Coach Holbert's Braves at the ZT Classic but not this season - so I'm going to find them myself LOL ...

… Looking forward to posting my first game recaps of the season tonight !!!

PTownhoops
Riding the Bench

Post by PTownhoops »

Always a pleasure to see your posts PFLOYD, you the man in S/E Ohio hoops.

Is my Red Headed buddy from Logan still coaching? I know his son should be on the varsity by now.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LOL … PTownhoops , yep Coach Walsh the "redheaded one" is still coaching as one of the Asst. Varsity coaches and yes again on his son Brady, now at the varsity level this season … Brady will do a nice job in a backup role - he'll see lots of PT this season - with the PT comes varsity experience … he'll do nicely for the Purple this season for sure …

Return to “Boys Basketball”