Re: SOC1/SOC2 Predictions

Post by piratepride86 »

sorry wrong thread
still on Football

Pirate Baller
Waterboy

Post by Pirate Baller »

Pirates would have this thing on lockdown if not for the football playoff run. Still might anyways

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

lol

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Pirate Baller wrote:Pirates would have this thing on lockdown if not for the football playoff run. Still might anyways
Sorry! Minford is still the front runner is SOC 2. Valley will be second and then the rest.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Burg will win the SOC. Sorry fellas. Just need a steady point guard.

EaglePride15
Waterboy

Post by EaglePride15 »

IWacthFromTheStands wrote:
brown13 wrote:Saw the eagles scrimage logan today eagle fans u will be pleased looked really good at times got2 kids who score when they want and a good guards who play great defense when the big kid that came this year can play they be really good soc1 be top heavy with 4 teams but go eagles!
I had heard that eastern got a new player or two. What was their former school and what position are they?
Eastern acquired a new player from Portsmouth. Even without him they're gonna be a handful for any team around.

buckeyeindian
Waterboy

Post by buckeyeindian »

Western has the athletes to compete, tough loss vs Green, but if your gonna lose, lose early. I was impressed by there freshman, Ethan Dunn. He has a great basketbll IQ, for a freshman, needs to get a little stronger around the basket, but his athletism makes up for his youthfulness. Western is loaded with athletes, just need to take care of the ball, to many turnovers.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

buckeyeindian wrote:Western has the athletes to compete, tough loss vs Green, but if your gonna lose, lose early. I was impressed by there freshman, Ethan Dunn. He has a great basketbll IQ, for a freshman, needs to get a little stronger around the basket, but his athletism makes up for his youthfulness. Western is loaded with athletes, just need to take care of the ball, to many turnovers.
If you lose at home to Green, you aren't going to compete.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Agree with crab's brother on that one!!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

^agreed.

buckeyeindian
Waterboy

Post by buckeyeindian »

Well Western looked alot better vs Whitoak, they actually pressured the ball on D. Nice win, let's go get some more guys!!!

IWacthFromTheStands
Waterboy

Post by IWacthFromTheStands »

Eastern vs Clay this Friday night at Clay. Almost everyone picked either Clay or Eastern to win the SOC so this game will prove to be important. Who you got?

EPN
Freshman Team

Post by EPN »

Gotta go with my eagles 54-52 over clay Friday night, eastern is 2-2 and coming off a tough loss vs valley , i look for my eagles to bounce back Friday and come away with a huge road win over the defending champs in clay , should b a great game .
And I think ports east would disagree that almost everyone picked eastern or clay to win the league , they have a great team and will definitely contend for the league title.
Go eagles !!!!!

IWacthFromTheStands
Waterboy

Post by IWacthFromTheStands »

Oh i totally agree that east will definitely be in contention for that title too. It will be interesting to see who pulls it out tomorrow night. It will be a fun game to be at and I will definitely be making it to the game. Very excited to see two talented teams go head to head with each other.

Football_Fan
Waterboy

Post by Football_Fan »

Valley wins SOC no doubt about it. They are as good as any other team valley has put on the court. Bryan Rolfe is a monster. Blake Brewer is a DECENT player. Bryce Romanello is going to be a huge factor when he comes back. Aaron Linne is a pretty good shooter.

DirtyBalls1
Waterboy

Post by DirtyBalls1 »

I still have faith in the Falcons taking home the gold. With Brandon Rowe and Jacob Perry returning, no brainer for me

Football_Fan
Waterboy

Post by Football_Fan »

I went and seen Minford play Brandon Rowe and Jacob Perry didn't contribute to anything! I don't even think Perry got off the bench. The player everyone has to look out for is Trey Kelly he's an absolute beast!

Falconfan14
Riding the Bench

Post by Falconfan14 »

Football_Fan wrote:I went and seen Minford play Brandon Rowe and Jacob Perry didn't contribute to anything! I don't even think Perry got off the bench. The player everyone has to look out for is Trey Kelly he's an absolute beast!
You must have gone to the 1st game. Waverly was frequently doubling Rowe to get the ball out of his hands and he did a good job of handling the pressure and getting the ball to the open man. He had 28 in game 2.

FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

Falconfan14 wrote:
Football_Fan wrote:I went and seen Minford play Brandon Rowe and Jacob Perry didn't contribute to anything! I don't even think Perry got off the bench. The player everyone has to look out for is Trey Kelly he's an absolute beast!
You must have gone to the 1st game. Waverly was frequently doubling Rowe to get the ball out of his hands and he did a good job of handling the pressure and getting the ball to the open man. He had 28 in game 2.

Oh yes, gear all scouting and game planning to ONLY Kelly, that would be the smartest way to approach Minford. ;) Great game plan and basketball insight.

Return to “Boys Basketball”