Chillicothe vs. Circleville District final

crazymidgets
All Conference

Re: Chillicothe vs. Circleville District final

Post by crazymidgets »

wow anyone remember there is a game, talk about the freakn ballgame. Matchups circleville vs chilli what you got?

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

29-12 Chillicothe...half...one word....DEFENSE!!!!

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Malik had a sweet dunk off an ally oop!!! Chillicothe has way too much defense for circleville.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

buckcraze u got ur wish..Chillicothe up 62-30 2:30 left in the game..

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Cavs win 65-30...way to go fellas...wow the Cavs D was phenomenal!!

cavalierfan1995
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan1995 »

WAY TO GO CAVS!
DISTRIC CHAMPS!ONE GAME AT A TIME BOYS KEEP IT UP!

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Chillicothe wins 65-30. Sweet 16 for the Cavs. They have a good all around team.

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Congrats to my Cavs. You fellas made an old man happy tonight! Wavely looks pretty good down the road, enjoy the win now and get back to work tomorrow!

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Ironman92 wrote:Jesus....he was talking about football? What a moron.

Did our golfers and tennis girls beat you badly also or something?

Tissue?
Who is the moron? The guy talking about football, or the guy who cannot read and comprehend the difference between basketball and football terminology? Since your intelligence level so superior to mine I will let you decide. Remember, reading comprehension is usually mastered by the fifth grade. :lol: LMAO

ztpioneers1
Riding the Bench

Post by ztpioneers1 »

Final Chillicothe 65- Circleville 30. Cavs win their 5th district title in 6 years. Congrats.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

buckcraze wrote:

Tissue?
Who is the moron? The guy talking about football, or the guy who cannot read and comprehend the difference between basketball and football terminology? Since your intelligence level so superior to mine I will let you decide. Remember, reading comprehension is usually mastered by the fifth grade. :lol: LMAO
You are the moron.

Hope this helps.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Tough loss for the Tigers. Two programs on different levels - Circleville trying to build and Chilli being the legit top team in the district over the last six years. Good luck to the Cavaliers in the Sweet 16.

Congrats to the CHS seniors on a good season.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Chillicothe 65
Circleville 30 final

... Chillicothe put on a first half clinic in DEFENSE vs the Roundtown boyz from Circleville ... the Cavs of Coach Kellough forced 18 first half turnovers making the Tigers work hard just to get the ball up court - on 18 trips the ball ended up going the other way as Chillicothe behind balanced scoring on the offensive end opened up a 17 point half time lead Chillicothe 29 Circleville 12 at intermission ... Coach Evans appeared to get his Tigers attention as Circleville opened the 3rd quarter much more aggressive defensively forcing 8 Cavs turnovers in getting back in the game cutting the Chilli lead to 10 points 33-23 at the halfway mark in the period - time out Chillicothe ... Aaron Elliott corrected the Chilli skid draining a 3 ball to push the lead back to 13 - Circleville got no closer the rest of the way ... Circleville's strength was in the inside game coming into the game - which played into the defensive strength of the Cavs with Malik London as the protector of the paint - ML didn't disappoint as he filled the "napkin stat" line with 6 rbs/7 blocked shots/9 altered shots/4 forced turnovers ... the Cavalier Defense allowed only 5 Tiger buckets in the paint all game (inside the paint being the Circleville strength) ... with Chilli taking away the paint Circleville had to go to the perimeter game (out of their comfort zone) - Tigers were 4/9 from downtown - not nearly enough as the Cavs scoring trio of Zach Johnson/Aaron Elliott/Malik London with 18/17/16 points respectively provided all of the scoring Chillicothe would need to win another District Championship ...Chillicothe 65 Circleville 30 a final ...

... Pfloyd's Official/UNofficial Napkin Stats - Circleville...

Scoring : Carson Haddox 10, Nathan Moats 8, John Hammon 6, Denzel Amey 4, David Burrows 2

3 Pointers : 4/9 ... Hammon 2, Haddox 2

FTs : 0/0

TOs : 28 ... 18 in the first half (10/8/4/6)

ATR : 5

T: 2

... Pfloyd's Official/UNofficial Napkin Stats - Chillicothe ...

Scoring : Zach Johnson 18, Aaron Elliott 17, Malik London 16, Adam Bixler 6, Jalen Jones 5, Marcus Dunn 3

3 Pointers: 2/10 ... Aaron Elliott 2

FTs : 13/19

TOs : 18 ... 8 in the 3rd quarter

ATR : 18 buckets in the paint

T: 2

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Ironman92 wrote:
buckcraze wrote:

Tissue?
You are the moron.

Hope this helps.
Any time you want to compare college degrees I will be ready able and willing to put my three bachelors and two masters degrees against your....nothing, well I guess you can continue to call me a "moron" from that hole in the earth you come from and I will continue to be a highly educated "moron". Thanks for educating me. I really appreciate it. Maybe in my next life I will have your intelligence...being as educated as a squirrel seems nice.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

Take the bickering elsewhere. Geesh, it's about a basketball game. It's getting very old

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Please don't judge all Chillicothe posters by the behavior of some. We are not ALL morons.

Anyway, sounds like it was a good effort by the Cavs. I could not be there unfortunately but am looking forward to the next one. Anyone know anything about St. C.?

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Please don't judge all Chillicothe posters by the behavior of some. We are not ALL morons.

Anyway, sounds like it was a good effort by the Cavs. I could not be there unfortunately but am looking forward to the next one. Anyone know anything about St. C.?

Troy
Freshman Team

Post by Troy »

Congrats to Chillicothe!

In my 47 years on this earth I have found that those who pound their chest and throw degrees at you....probably aren't that smart. The smart people I know never announce their educational successes.

How can a person with so many degrees be so shallow to want to run up the score on a bunch of teenage kids who had nothing to do with any decision?

ztpioneers1
Riding the Bench

Post by ztpioneers1 »

I do not think this person with all the degrees has anything to do with the basketball program, maybe another program.

Return to “Boys Basketball”