Symmes Valley vs South Webster District Semi @ the Convo

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Symmes Valley vs South Webster District Semi @ the Convo

Post by pfloyd »

... Congratulations to the Jeeps on advancing to the NEXT round of D4 Convo action looking forward to the Manchester vs South Webster matchup ... just wanted to add that I liked what I saw from the Symmes Valley Vikings FOR NEXT SEASON !!! Coach Fuller only loses one senior - returns the nucleus of a very good ball club ... excellent ball handling with Alec Ferrell/DJ Miller ... perimeter shooting (DJ Miller with 5 treys vs SW) ... returning good size/board strength with 6-4 Austin Baldwin/6-2 Mitch Corn/6-2 Tyler Rowe ... the Vikings will definitely be on the Pfloyd radar for the 2012-13 season and preseason rankings ...

VIKING GRAD
Riding the Bench

Re: Symmes Valley vs South Webster District Semi @ the Convo

Post by VIKING GRAD »

Hey, just curious. Did SV have a pep rally for the BB team before the game at the Convo? I know there were no fan buses up there for the students. I seen one row of boys from SV, about five kids. Kind of a shame. You do know if this would have been football they would have pulled out all the stops, sold shirts, pep rallys all week. A rally when the bus left the school. But since it was only BB I guess it really didn't matter much. I love football too, my brothers and my kids played FB at SV but they also played the other sports. Just seems like now if it ain't football it is not quite as important.

Return to “Boys Basketball”