Re: manchester@eastern pike d-4 regional semi final

Post by VegasEagle »

tjfrederick wrote:eastern made the regional finals in 1986 not 1984
Wrong!!!!!!! 1984 my Dad was on the team

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Congratulations to the Eastern Eagles..our first regional final apperance since 1984!!! Very proud of Coach Fitch and all the boys..they are playing there best basketball all season at the very best time. Last night was probably there best defensive performance of the season to hold a outstanding offensive Manchester team to 41 points. You boys have made this community VERY VERY VERY PROUD!!!!!!!!!! From Coach Fitch all the way down to the manager..Great job!

GO EAGLES!!!!!! '2012 Co SOC Champion,2012 Sectional Champion,2012 District Champion,2012 Regional Finalist and still going...Good luck against the Nubians! No matter what happens this has been a heck of a ride.

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

Congrats to Eastern pike. Glad i didn't bet.

Streetballer better to be silent and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

vegas eagle : you are correct and i stand to be corrected!!! 1984 was the yr and i did that game on radio with bill harley. i am just getting too old to remember stuff lol lol !! my apologies vegas eagle. by the way, good luck eagles !!!!

VegasEagle
Varsity

Post by VegasEagle »

tjfrederick wrote:vegas eagle : you are correct and i stand to be corrected!!! 1984 was the yr and i did that game on radio with bill harley. i am just getting too old to remember stuff lol lol !! my apologies vegas eagle. by the way, good luck eagles !!!!
Lol no worries my friend

Seaofwrong
Waterboy

Post by Seaofwrong »

Manchester would lose to Eastern Most the time, Idk though Im just sayin I seen both teams all year and Eastern has the better team I mean they nearly beat Valley who nearly beat Portsmouth and also gave Waverly a fight and would have beat Piketon if they didnt play so sloppy which I credit to Piketon's D. Streetballer you obviously know very little about basketball that or your mad that your team got beat.

Return to “Boys Basketball”