Waterboy

meigs new hire

Post by bleedingmarauder »

looks like yates from VC

johnny ringo
Freshman Team

Re: meigs new hire

Post by johnny ringo »

bleeding. you have no clue what you are talking about. you are simply making that up. they have already decided on the new coach and it isnt yates.

bleedingmarauder
Waterboy

I heard Bartrum football, Baker G basketball and Maybe kites or yates boys basketball? I may be wrong, just what I heard. Have you any info on this?

bleedingmarauder
Waterboy

I heard the Baker woman was pregnent and already has a small child. Why would she even want to be the coach?? furthermore who would hire her knowing she woun't be able to do much with the team?? Meigs is not big on thinking things through are they???

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I hope Kight gets the boys job .

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

So can anybody verify if it is Kight? And what Is Baker's first name and where is she from?

arrowman
Riding the Bench

Post by arrowman »

I don't know, who will be hired, but Coach Kight is one of the hard working coaches with the drive to inspire players to better themselves. He has what it takes to lead a team. I'm pulling for Kight.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

I heard he was a finalist. That was like 3rd hand info though.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Little birdie says Chris Stout will return to Meigs

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Whoever takes that job will have to want to coach in the worst way.

notsurprised
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised »

Spartan wrote:Whoever takes that job will have to want to coach in the worst way.
I am not a betting man, but i have a hunch you will be eating those words in a couple of seasons. While most local tvc schools have some talent in the lower levels, meigs has multiple classes in a row with outstanding kids. And if some of the kids who i hear may end up there do, look out tvc and area. Years 1-2 for new coach may be a struggle as far as wins and losses, but years3,4,5,6 and beyond could be very special times in marauder land. Multiple championships possible......

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Wow, publicly admitting that recruiting is going to take place.

notsurprised
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised »

recruiting????????

notsurprised
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised »

From what i hear coaches kids and former meigs kids moving in because of the direction the programs are heading. That is not recruiting.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Recruiting.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Bartrum is pretty much recruiting

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

Yes recruiting is taking place, BUT, these lower levels that are being talked about absolutely do not need others to join them to win Championships. All the ones that have been from Meigs all their lives are very very talented.

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

Spartan wrote:Recruiting.
I said this two years ago.

Meigs better be careful. Pretty sure Coach Bartrum was a hired OHSAA middle school football coach last year. ANY conversation that took place in the past year with a kid about "moving to Meigs" could comprise the integrity of the Meigs program and invite investigation.

notsurprised
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised »

Tyler_Durden wrote:
Spartan wrote:Recruiting.
I said this two years ago.

Meigs better be careful. Pretty sure Coach Bartrum was a hired OHSAA middle school football coach last year. ANY conversation that took place in the past year with a kid about "moving to Meigs" could comprise the integrity of the Meigs program and invite investigation.
Coach_K wrote:Yes recruiting is taking place, BUT, these lower levels that are being talked about absolutely do not need others to join them to win Championships. All the ones that have been from Meigs all their lives are very very talented.
Cars, cash, full scholarship, use of the company jet. Oh thats right we are talking about high school recruiting what are you people talking about. Get real, what could be offered to a "recruit" to get them to come to meigs or anywhere else for that matter? if a kid is going to change schools he is going to change schools. And dont forget parents have to be involved to allow kids to move there are no dorms at meigs i dont beleive, although that is something the administration needs to consider to give them a leg up. Do you people have anything better to do than to try and get your own people in trouble. Obviously someone doesnt want another jonny to beat out his jimmy. Dont think your claims will hold much water.

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Only using your words.

Return to “Boys Basketball”