Chillicothe June Scrimmage Dates

cavsbbk
Waterboy

Chillicothe June Scrimmage Dates

Post by cavsbbk »

Chillicothe Boys Basketball will host 4-5 team scrimmages in June on the following dates.
Officials will be provided. No Team Fee will be charged. Email dmeister1991@gmail.com for details.

(Varsity) Thu, June, 14th (6-8:00pm): Chillicothe, Ironton, Sheridan, Lancaster, Paint Valley
(Varsity) Fri, June 15th (10am-12:30pm): Chillicothe, Col. Academy, Whitehall, Col. DeSales, Col. South, Circleville
(JV/9th) Tue, June 19th (6-8:00pm): Chillicothe-9th/JV, Unioto-JV, Upper Arlington 9th
(Varsity) Tue, June 26th (6-8:00pm): Chillicothe, Col. Academy, Team 3, Team 4, Team 5
(Varsity) Thu, June 28th (6-8:00pm): Chillicothe, Col. Academy, Col. South, Team 4
(Varsity/JV) Fri, June 29th (10am-12:30pm): Chillicothe V/JV, Marion-Franklin V/JV, Westfall V/JV

Thanks,
Drew Meister
Head Boys Basketball Coach
Chillicothe High School
Last edited by cavsbbk on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

cavsbbk
Waterboy

Re: Chillicothe June Scrimmage Dates

Post by cavsbbk »

Updated scrimmage slots posted above as of 5/24/12.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Thanks for the info.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Hope that we can get some quality teams to fill in the rest of the spots. Summer is not about winning. It is about playing the best and competing to make games in the winter easier. No offense to schools involved but Paint Valley, Westfall, and Cols. South do not provide the competition needed to prepare for tournament runs.

cavsbbk
Waterboy

Post by cavsbbk »

Still looking for a couple slots to be filled.

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

Great,

No disrespect intended by my last comment. Just read it and realized it may have come off that way. Thank you coach for all you have done already and will continue to do. I look forward to seeing your teams compete for years to come.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Coach Meister,

... Thurs. June, 14th (6-8:30pm): Chillicothe, Ironton, Sheridan, Lancaster, Paint Valley ...

... Are the teams listed "set" for the June 14th date? and will all games be played at CHS ? ...

Thanks Coach Meister, best of luck this coming season looking forward to seeing the 2012-13 Edition of the Cavs.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Anyone have updates on the games that have been played so far?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Any results lol.....

I don't believe Irontons Trevor White played, I think he was at a Football Camp at Kent State. Anyone know who all played for the Tigers and how they did?????

ztpioneers1
Riding the Bench

Post by ztpioneers1 »

Unfortunately there isn't any Buzz with our basketball team right now. Our scrimmages haven't looked the best and I am really concerned with this years team. Go Cavs!

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

bluecavs wrote:Unfortunately there isn't any Buzz with our basketball team right now. Our scrimmages haven't looked the best and I am really concerned with this years team. Go Cavs!
Why do you think the coach from last yr got out?
It will b tough.

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

[quote="OHbuckeye1"]Any results lol.....

I don't believe Irontons Trevor White played, I think he was at a Football Camp at Kent State. Anyone know who all played for the Tigers and how they did?????[/quote]

They did well at Chilli (not sure of the exact results)and then went on to Columbus to Brookhaven and scrimmaged them Friday eve and did pretty good but it was evident that they were a little rusty. Then on Saturday they went to Dayton for a shoot out. They played 4 games and won the first three and lost the last one but in the last won he let the underclassmen play the entire game with the Seniors filling in as subs. I thought that was a great idea so the younger ones gain some experience. Ya can't expect them to fill in when they haven't done anything. They actually did very well. The first game was against Africentric, then Lancaster, then Meadowdale, and last was Ponitz which was the school we were playing at. Over all Coach Lafon told the boys he was pleased with their play and the way they gutted out the tough games and did not quit. Based on what I saw if we continue on the present course I see big things for this Tiger team this year. Yes OHbuckeye1 Trevor was at Kent State on Thursday, but we joined up with the team on friday for the rest of the trip.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

86Tiger wrote:
OHbuckeye1 wrote:Any results lol.....

I don't believe Irontons Trevor White played, I think he was at a Football Camp at Kent State. Anyone know who all played for the Tigers and how they did?????
They did well at Chilli (not sure of the exact results)and then went on to Columbus to Brookhaven and scrimmaged them Friday eve and did pretty good but it was evident that they were a little rusty. Then on Saturday they went to Dayton for a shoot out. They played 4 games and won the first three and lost the last one but in the last won he let the underclassmen play the entire game with the Seniors filling in as subs. I thought that was a great idea so the younger ones gain some experience. Ya can't expect them to fill in when they haven't done anything. They actually did very well. The first game was against Africentric, then Lancaster, then Meadowdale, and last was Ponitz which was the school we were playing at. Over all Coach Lafon told the boys he was pleased with their play and the way they gutted out the tough games and did not quit. Based on what I saw if we continue on the present course I see big things for this Tiger team this year. Yes OHbuckeye1 Trevor was at Kent State on Thursday, but we joined up with the team on friday for the rest of the trip.

Thanks for the updates 86Tiger, sounds like things are going well.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Without Zach Johnson, Adam Bixler the Cavs will struggle the up coming season. Others haven't came out from last years undefeated JV team either.. I'm scared that what Coach K built will be tore down...alot of negative things going on in Chilly!

Rabeanos0512
Freshman Team

Post by Rabeanos0512 »

Johnson isnt playing next year?

Return to “Boys Basketball”