Alexander at Trimble

n4sir
Freshman Team

Alexander at Trimble

Post by n4sir »

Any thoughts on this match up? If Trimble spreads the floor and works inside out Wyatt Bragg is awesome beyond the arc. Should be a good game. Good luck to both teams!

Super trooper
All State

Re: Alexander at Trimble

Post by Super trooper »

I would have to pick Trimble in this game

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Should be intresting to see what Trimble looks like in a real game ... they weren't the best team in the world last year - but looked very much improved at the preview ... on the other hand, Alexander lit up South Gallia at the preview and scored 47 points.

I'm still deciding which game to watch Friday ... NY/Fed Hock or Alex/Trimble ... I hate having all county match-ups on the same night ... :)

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I think Nelsonville Fed Hock would be a better choice. Both should be excellent games

thebig29
Riding the Bench

Post by thebig29 »

Alexander might be undersized and down Braden Jones they will need to box out heavily the big boy from Trimble then they should be golden if so I pick them by 12

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

65 to 51 trimble. trimble very fast all night and no let up pressure. Good win for the cats

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

I feel Trimble may have a pretty good shot at winning the Hocking this year. After seeing Fed get pummeled by NY, Eastern get beat by a River Valley team that is usually not good and watching Southern and South Gallia in the previews I like our chances.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Don't forget your in the same league as Belpre.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

93Bulldog wrote:Don't forget your in the same league as Belpre, Sam.

How would you like five across the lips? I haven't forgot about Belpre, I thought they looked good at the preview. I am just saying coming off last season as a team on the bottom and that some of the teams in the Hocking aren't where they were last year and Fed being a preseason favorite losing big. As hard as our players play and their quickness I think we could be in the running, not saying we will win.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Federal Hocking played without three players last night ... PG Shawn Parsons, Peyton Seel and Clayton Steele ... they will be solid in the Hocking when its all said and done.

I agree Trimble, with their quickness and athletisism, could put themselves in the mix ... but one thing I have learned over the last few years is that the HOCKING can be completely crazy sometimes ... who knows what will hapeen from week-to-week.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

93Bulldog wrote:Federal Hocking played without three players last night ... PG Shawn Parsons, Peyton Seel and Clayton Steele ... they will be solid in the Hocking when its all said and done.

I agree Trimble, with their quickness and athletisism, could put themselves in the mix ... but one thing I have learned over the last few years is that the HOCKING can be completely crazy sometimes ... who knows what will hapeen from week-to-week.

Wow they were down by 40 points at one point in the game. Those three players must be really good.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

NY was 11-of-15 from 3-point land ... probably had a little to do with the lopsided score.

CoachBrittonFL
Freshman Team

Post by CoachBrittonFL »

The injury virus has hit the Hocking League quickly. 3 kids from Fed Hock. Eastern has 2 of there top 3 out. Those teams need to get healthy quick. I do like what I see from Trimble very quick very very athletic

Return to “Boys Basketball”