Adams County McDonald's Holiday Tourney

boomer633
Varsity

Re: Adams County McDonald's Holiday Tourney

Post by boomer633 »

Was listening to the postgame on C103 and they said Beau Justice was back out on the court working on his shot. Talent only gets you so far. Work ethic takes you the rest of the way.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

I do say it to irritate and ive also been a peebles hater since i was a kid..im not a die hard manchester fan

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

North Adams finally plays hard on defense and takes the ball to the basket with a purpose. Very proud of the effort.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

My sons team Eastern Pike scrimaged North Adams a couple times over the summer and I thought after seeing them and about 5 out her SHL teams that North Adams could compete for the league . They started slow but maybe this will spring them forward the rest of the year a good momentum building game over a very good team.

Ushoot2Ishoot3
Riding the Bench

Post by Ushoot2Ishoot3 »

I'm sorry boomer but I disagree , I've seen hundreds of kids over the years in AAU ball and School teams with great work ethic. Talent beats them time and again, its often frustrating. Work ethic is awesome for reaching ones potential but only allows you to go so far, in this game the advantage is given to 2 things, talent and Tall. Don't hate ya, just disagree lol

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

talent + work ethic = success. tough combination to beat. many kids have one but not the other. and many times not as talented as they and their parents think.

Return to “Boys Basketball”