best place to watch a game in the tvc ohio

UK#1
Riding the Bench

best place to watch a game in the tvc ohio

Post by UK#1 »

where is your favorite place to watch a game in the tvc. mine has to be vc always a full house usually a really good place to watch a game. alexander probably my second favorite with athens in 3rd

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: best place to watch a game in the tvc ohio

Post by 93Bulldog »

Athens student section has been slackin this year ... of course they have only had 2 home games ... but still, very dissapointed in em thus far ... I've already been all over their case - so by the time VC arrives on the 18th - it should be in tip-top form ...

:)

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

Best game atmosphere I have been a part of was the old TVC Ohio. Watched a VC / Belpre game @ Belpre VC won in the final seconds. Think the game was in '91 or '92. However, best place on a nightly basis NOW would have to VC hands down.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The 'Eagles Nest' in Belpre is a tough, tough place and I like seeing good games their - very intense and tight (like a cage atmosphere) ... but its a Hocking school now.

Wellston is a very cool place to watch a game - especially when it fills up ... hands down the biggest/nicest gym in the Ohio.

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

nice thing about wellston is you can sit up close to the floor and see emotion of players or sit up high and see how the play unfolds and be able to see what is going to happen before it actually does. bad thing about sittin up top though is they have posters on the rails right in front of the bleachers and you cant see alot of the floor but wellston by far has the biggest gym. athens has best student section but i think that the gym dont have enough lights it seems really dark in there

Return to “Boys Basketball”