Symmes Valley VS. Waterford 2/27/13

Futurebkstar
All State

Re: Symmes Valley VS. Waterford 2/27/13

Post by Futurebkstar »

I think the team fell apart when people started talking a out soc all league. Who cares aboit thst crap because most of that is political. They started the season rough and then theu had a nice run.. Teams late started figuring out that they couldnt shoot so they played zone against them. They never did get it going from outside. They just missed shots from what I seen. They have kids that will play hard on defense and not just the offensive dside. It should be fun to watch in the next few years.

gipper
Riding the Bench

Post by gipper »

I wasn't saying it was a good year as far as wins.. I think the fans and boys on the team expected a better outcome... It was a good year as far as people not running their mouths on SEOPs until just recently

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

Emil Blonsky has an axe to grind as he is a supporter of the former coach. SV was up and down this season as is to be expected with a team playing under a new head coach. SV will be interesting to watch in the years to come. A team who beats ND this season has to be considered a good team but losing to Western and Green is hard to explain. Call it growing pains. SV will get better as kids and parents buy into the new system. Look for SV to be a force the next few years.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

BlindWhiteHat wrote:Emil Blonsky has an axe to grind as he is a supporter of the former coach. SV was up and down this season as is to be expected with a team playing under a new head coach. SV will be interesting to watch in the years to come. A team who beats ND this season has to be considered a good team but losing to Western and Green is hard to explain. Call it growing pains. SV will get better as kids and parents buy into the new system. Look for SV to be a force the next few years.
I think emil is actually family of the one didnt get hired. Just like a snake slithering around trying to use all angles to get in. Well, I think the coaching staff stood firm with what was going to be done. They wouldn't give in to the norm that went on from previous coaches. I think the kids will buy into the game plan and will like the success they have this upcoming season. Like I said the JV was fun to watch because they never had a system before and they had nothing to buy into. These kids will be ready and off they will go.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I know coach Saunders brought weights, respect, better attitudes, better students, and a bigger crowd to this season. I say a whole lot was accomplished. Lets also not forget he owned all previous sv coaches in the past.

Charge
Varsity

Post by Charge »

It is never a good sign when you get worse as the season end. That is what happened to Symmes Valley they got worse towards the end of the season.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Charge wrote:It is never a good sign when you get worse as the season end. That is what happened to Symmes Valley they got worse towards the end of the season.
I agree they got worse later on in the season. The group refused to buy in and thats why coach saunders put a joystick on them. Once they buy in he will turn the reigns loose.

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

I am trying to figure out why bwh has decided to comment on me I assume since he knows who I am he knows i will post something about him not knowing the difference between an ax to grind and an opinion which I will stick with until proven wrong and sv2013 arent you family to the coaching staff since you want to guess who i am.
you see bwh since this is the 1st contact we have had in years its awful nice of you to assume you know everything but that is not really a shocker since you seem to like to make judgements without knowing the whole story on anything.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Emil Blonsky wrote:I am trying to figure out why bwh has decided to comment on me I assume since he knows who I am he knows i will post something about him not knowing the difference between an ax to grind and an opinion which I will stick with until proven wrong and sv2013 arent you family to the coaching staff since you want to guess who i am.
you see bwh since this is the 1st contact we have had in years its awful nice of you to assume you know everything but that is not really a shocker since you seem to like to make judgements without knowing the whole story on anything.
Actually, you are way off. No relative to anyone on staff that teaches, coaches, and or administration. I am however related to a kid in the program. I believe what they are doing with the program and I am going to give them a chance.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Check out this topic and posts from emil. Lol. Contradicting.

http://southeasternohiopreps.com/forum/ ... =4&t=85305

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Didnt you play at "Walsh" College? Lol

galliagrad74
Waterboy

Post by galliagrad74 »

yes I remember this post. you are on the other topic doing the exact same thing. cat got your tongue? enquiring minds want to know!

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

What Saunders DIDNT do was get the boys in the locker room and line them up and then proceed to downgrade them one by one in front of their team mates.
Emil if your gonna start stirring the pot then be prepared for what your gonna get in return.
Is EVERYONE Happy ....Heavens no .......we would have to live in a perfect world and lord knows we are far from that.

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

to iam 4 osu
fire away thats what makes it fun when people disagree, it would be boring if we all just agreed and said the same thing and I love that everybody has their own opinion and thats what is great say what you mean and mean what you say

Emil Blonsky
Waterboy

Post by Emil Blonsky »

GalliaGrad 74
that was my point I started this whole thing to see who would repsond and they were some of the people doing the same things that they say were being done this year with the badmouthing coaches and causing what the call negative feelings so how does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot maybe people will think before they start neg crap in front of their kids since they say how detrimental it was this year but they did the same last year or maybe they will realize this is kids trying to have fun and not the be all end all of the world and let them be kids and enjoy the game

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Hey that Waterford-SV game is long over...Suggest you guys start a SV Coaching thread...just saying :(

Return to “Boys Basketball”