PVC Title Game: Monroe Central (PVC Champs) at River 2/20

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

PVC Title Game: Monroe Central (PVC Champs) at River 2/20

Post by GhostOfHomer »

Winner gets the title.

Not a fan of either, but expect a similar game to last week's contest.
Last edited by GhostOfHomer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: PVC Title Game: Monroe Central at River 2/20

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea winner gets a split of the league title.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ghostofhomer which team are you a fan of? River turned the ball over a ton last night but it's hard to press and get traction in that dust bowl. Fort Frye is better then both teams though.

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

Post by GhostOfHomer »

This is not a thread about FF. It's about Monroe Central and River playing in the PVC Title game.

tomahawkchop
Riding the Bench

Post by tomahawkchop »

DSpy, Title does not look at head to head match ups. Just goes on number of losses. FF will be co-champ with either MC or River. Simple as that. Just like Football.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yes I know go Noles.

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by MC Noles SportsFan »

EasternDspy wrote:Only reason Im getting so defensive is because you act like this is the big east title game or something when in theory it's just a game to secure a tie for league championship.
The game is to see who is PVC Champs, just like in your FF Waterford thread when you posted FF PVC Champs instead of Co-Champs.

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

Post by GhostOfHomer »

You are one insecure dude if this thread title caused you to get so defensive and stupidly arrogant.

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

Post by GhostOfHomer »

Couldn't care less about you. This thread was intended to talk about a game tomorrow. It's no wonder why the people in Beverly are embarrassed by you. Makes sense now.

riverpilot33
Freshman Team

Post by riverpilot33 »

EasternDspy wrote:How can you say Monroe is league champ when FF beat them twice
Thats hilarious!!!!! The same way you claimed Fort was the champ in football when River crushed them by 25. You have a very short and biased memory dude!!!!!

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

Post by GhostOfHomer »

riverpilot33 wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:How can you say Monroe is league champ when FF beat them twice
Thats hilarious!!!!! The same way you claimed Fort was the champ in football when River crushed them by 25. You have a very short and biased memory dude!!!!!
But MC killed River, and FF killed MC...That means FF is better and should be the champs...remember?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

The statement was meant if MC wins the game then I think FF should win the league by tiebreakers of head to head. There is no tiebreaker rule so I guess it don't matter.

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

EasternDspy wrote:You did it just to stab at me. Luckily enough River got to play Fort Frye at the dust bowl because we all know who the better team is.As for the game River probably wins.

Stop using the loss at River as an excuse, the best team DOES NOT always win, and calling it the dust bowl is simply nothing more than making an excuse and sounding like a little kid.

I don't think anyone on here has ever tried to say that Fort Frye is not an excellent basketball program, they don't need you or anyone else making excuses for them. About the only thing I could ever say about Fort Frye is that some of their fans try to brag them up to much, because everyone already knows they are a solid team...and people just get tired of listening to you.

therunnerup
Waterboy

Post by therunnerup »

I was at the game the last night and thought FF played great and River acted like there was nothing on the line. What I think is weird is this Big Guy sitting in the front row of the bleachers talkin smack to the River kids. When he looks like he must be living his life thru the Fort Frye kids when he can't play sports himself. I bet he is one of you bragging up the Cadets when this was suppose to be a thread to talk about how River will Crush the Noles a 2nd time in a week. No disrespect to the class of FF , dspy is so biased .

MC Noles SportsFan
Freshman Team

Not that it might not happen, but I don't see where this thread said anything about River crushing Monroe Central...but anyway...point taken on the rest of post.

riverpilot33
Freshman Team

Post by riverpilot33 »

Anyways, good luck Pilots! Bring another PVC co-championship home. I hear they will be handing out dust masks when you buy your ticket! Pilots will also be sporting thier special dust-proof shoes so slipping wont be a problem. If they play the way they did the other night at Fort they may have other problems though!

zepnuts
Waterboy

Post by zepnuts »

EasternDspy (Kapono) was the one in the front row talking smack lol.

chickem hawk 38
Riding the Bench

Post by chickem hawk 38 »

Some boys on the river team were telling they could hear dspy talking smack to them? If that's true I've lost all respect for you. I understand you love your cadets just like anybody else does there team. But let the kids play no need to talk to them. But fact of the matter is cadets and pilots split, dusty floor or not. They get each other ready for tournament time, that when it really matters. On a neutral floor I still think the pilots are better, pilots didn't play there best ball last night that's forsure. Both good teams!! But pilots will be ready to roll tomorrow last game in R.L Potts Gymnasium, pilots 75 noles 60

therunnerup
Waterboy

Post by therunnerup »

Good luck to the Pilots. I hope That the good team shows up. Also a shout out to coach P. Good luck in your last game as a coach.Hope your circumstances Change.

bubby65
Riding the Bench

Post by bubby65 »

I agree!!! Anyone out of high school that talks smack to the players on the court has a self confidence issue. And to get enjoyment out of that is pretty low. Rout for your own team and not against the other team.

Return to “Boys Basketball”