Beaver eastern vs leesburg fairfield 3/5

sinjinian
Freshman Team

Re: Beaver eastern vs leesburg fairfield 3/5

Post by sinjinian »

Farrfield's largest lead was 15 late in the first half and they were up 12 at the half. Eastern got closer in the beginning of the third and it was close the rest of the way. The thought that Eastern dug too big of a hole makes no sense because they had a four point lead with roughly 3 minutes to go. I thought Williams was the best player of the four teams there last night, he was able to create his shot against very good individual defense by Eastern whereas Lands couldn't do it as effectively against Fairfield's defense.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

Ccc? Is that an acronym? Constant. Clueless. Comments?
I am going to have to agree with buzzkilligton. The truth hurts

should be an exciting district final! With contrasting styles I think a lot is going to come down to which team does the things that little things. If webster can do a decent job on the boards and keep williams around 20 i like their chances. If williams gets loose and fairfield controls the boards we will see the lions coming back to the convo. It is crucial for Williams and websters big man to stay out of foul trouble. Either one playing limited minutes could sway the outcome! This also confirms that the valley sectional seeding is a joke! Whiteoak and pike got shafted seeing fairfield that soon. IMO. Super sectional please!!!!!
....................and that my friends, is the UGLYTRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

A Super sectional wont matter either if people aren't smart enough to look at strength of schedule instead of just wins.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

it also won't matter if the soc bloc doesn't gain a conscience.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

theuglytruth wrote:Ccc? Is that an acronym? Constant. Clueless. Comments?
I am going to have to agree with buzzkilligton. The truth hurts

should be an exciting district final! With contrasting styles I think a lot is going to come down to which team does the things that little things. If webster can do a decent job on the boards and keep williams around 20 i like their chances. If williams gets loose and fairfield controls the boards we will see the lions coming back to the convo. It is crucial for Williams and websters big man to stay out of foul trouble. Either one playing limited minutes could sway the outcome! This also confirms that the valley sectional seeding is a joke! Whiteoak and pike got shafted seeing fairfield that soon. IMO. Super sectional please!!!!!
....................and that my friends, is the UGLYTRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

I'm really sick of the complaining about the seeding. The coaches sit in a room and vote. We wouldn't be hearing squat about Eastern getting the shaft about seeding if they would have won. Did we hear anything about Eastern getting the shaft last year? Hell no! It's do your scouting, get your practice in and motivate your kids time!! Period. I also truly believe that motivating your kids for tournaments start Day 1 of practice. Setting goals to get to the Convo. You can have a so so year, but get hot at the end and win a few games and everyone can sleep a little easier and it builds a lot of confidence for next year. I got to see Eastern 3 times this year. I will say one thing, Coach Fitch might not be at the top of everyone's list, but his kids play hard. I only saw Fairfield twice they have a nice squad. They had the best player on the floor, but I believe Eastern had the best team. Just goes to show, that the best team doesn't always win......

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

I am neither a Fairfield or Eastern fan...
Yeah your right, fairfield is a legit 5 seed and Porsmouth East is a legit three, they played a real solid schedule :roll:

eagles 89
Waterboy

Post by eagles 89 »

CCC must be pretty tight with that Minford coaching staff.....lol. I think Minford had tons of talent and should still be playing, but things dont always work out the way we want. Does Minford have a good coaching staff?? Im sure there are plenty of people who could debate either side of that question......not sure CCC is the one to ask. I will say this......I heard people running their mouth about how good minford was going to be and they were gonna do this and that and that person who opened his big mouth was sure wrong about the trip to Columbus. Now I say we just agree that CCC is a punk and move on

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Where did CCC go???

Falcon Fury
Freshman Team

Post by Falcon Fury »

eagles 89 wrote:CCC must be pretty tight with that Minford coaching staff.....lol. I think Minford had tons of talent and should still be playing, but things dont always work out the way we want. Does Minford have a good coaching staff?? Im sure there are plenty of people who could debate either side of that question......not sure CCC is the one to ask. I will say this......I heard people running their mouth about how good minford was going to be and they were gonna do this and that and that person who opened his big mouth was sure wrong about the trip to Columbus. Now I say we just agree that CCC is a punk and move on

Minford is very lucky to have a great coaching staff. I don't think any one of the coaches would get on here and say such things. They are a class act. The Falcons were very talented this year as well as Eastern. It's really unfortunate that both teams have been beaten out. I think on both nights the better team showed up to play and that happened to be Fairfield and Crooksville. I wasn't at the Eastern game, but the Falcons' free throw percentage is what hurt them. Goes to show every opportunity with the ball counts when it comes to tournaments.

Good Luck to both teams next season!!

CCC
Riding the Bench

Post by CCC »

JuanMorales wrote:Where did CCC go???
CCC is a punk and has been her whole life. Society and my biological makeup has created it. So I say fairwell as I ride into the sunset backwords on my horse with one finger in the air. See yah you lame boys :122245

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Not sure why you're holding up one finger. Minford didn't finish anywhere close to 1 in the State...

CCC
Riding the Bench

Post by CCC »

JuanMorales wrote:Not sure why you're holding up one finger. Minford didn't finish anywhere close to 1 in the State...
cause my husband told me to put the other one up your rearend :122246

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Ok that's a little weird. Everything just got weird....

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

If there is such thing as anonymous sexual harassment on a basketball forum then it just happened...GROSS CCC!

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

now that is a parent i wouldn't want to deal with.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

Ccc need some neosporin for that burn Juan morales just have you?

Return to “Boys Basketball”