Ironton vs Zane Trace Preview

transplant
SE

Re: Ironton vs Zane Trace Preview

Post by transplant »

I agree, Carter would be a great fit at OU. He seems to like the rims there too. As many times as he has played, and played well there, has any of the Bobcats staff watched him play? He is an amazing player to watch. Seems like a good kid too. How are his grades? good luck to him and the Tigers the rest of the season. They are a fun team to watch.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Like to see the young man go Div I no doubt he could play at that level.
Like to see him come out west to New Mexico St and I could have the honor of watching him the next 4 years.
They could use a out standing player like him.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

NKU moved up to D1 this year, they play in the Atlantic Sun Conference.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck to the Fighting Tigers Friday, stay focused and take care of business.

LoganElm_grad09
Varsity

Post by LoganElm_grad09 »

1700 points? Send some of his game film to Coach Christian at Ohio University!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

fbfever9 wrote:
bluecavs wrote:How many points has he(Carter) scored in his high school career? How does he compare to Humpty Hitchens from Chillicothe? What college is he going to attend? Is he a senior?
I have Carter at 1,675 (may be off by a few) career points. I have heard NKU (Northern Kentucky U) is interested, but I don't know if this is an actual offer. Coincidentally, NKU is where Dennis Gagai ended up after starting at WVU.
1675 career points is correct.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

He shouldn't need to send any game film. How many games had Carter played in Athens? I know its during the season and coaches can't always make games, but this kid has been playing in his gym serval times. Surely someone on his staff has seen him play. Give the kid a chance. He is a player.

Been B&B
Riding the Bench

Post by Been B&B »

Better yet send film to Bowling Green or Akron or Kent State. I'm telling you the Carter kid could play well in that conference.. If Christian at OU wants to continue to let the great talent in the SE district (Kratzer-Akron, Hitchens-Akron) get away..it's HIS problem... I believe Kratzer was 5 for 5 against him a couple of weeks ago and they were all three's..
He can have fun watching the NCAA at home with his family. At least for a while until they get rid of him for not recruiting... I am not affiliated at all with Ironton but I've been around a lot of D-1 talent and I call them as I see them... it is not how big you are, it's how big you play... Curry's not doing too bad in the pro's right not and he was too small for major D-1... or so they said..

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Has Marshall got in touch with Carter or Fletcher? If not I cannot not understand their programs.

Softball_skids
Freshman Team

Post by Softball_skids »

Doesn't the coach try to gain exposure for his players?

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

Marshall never recruits in this area. The few kids that have went there have done so on their own. Marshall always goes south. They don't make any sense. Maybe that's why they lose all the time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HAVE A GREAT GAME FIGHTING TIGERS . STAY FOCUSED 1 GAME AT A TIME

Flashing Cursor
Freshman Team

Post by Flashing Cursor »

86Tiger wrote:Marshall never recruits in this area. The few kids that have went there have done so on their own. Marshall always goes south. They don't make any sense. Maybe that's why they lose all the time.
Sad but true...

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I go to the YMCA in Huntington daily and no one understands why Marshall does not look at these 2 kids. If they do not look at these 2 kids their program has hit rock bottom!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”