NOTRE DAME VS SCIOTOVILLE - DISTRICT FINAL 3/9*

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

NOTRE DAME VS SCIOTOVILLE - DISTRICT FINAL 3/9*

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

Thoughts on this one??? 3rd game this year. This time for hardware and a trip to the regionals.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Re: NOTRE DAME VS SCIOTOVILLE - DISTRICT FINAL 3/9*

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Congrats to the Titans on this win

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

I like lEast with the upset!! Lets go Tartans!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Notre Dame 50
East 40

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

ND by 9

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

seems downright ODD for ND and East to be meeting in a meaningful basketball contest .. have not seen East this year but they must be pretty good to have made it this far ... this time the Titans guards are gonna make everything they shoot ..... ND 67 East 44 .

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

I'll take the Titans

Notre Dame 51
East 43

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Titans and East for round 3 but I believe the Titans are just too good of a team again. Game against Eastern Meigs was a wake up call and hopefully their legs acclimate to the larger floor to run the court a bit better. I think Coach Mader will have them ready to battle. If Kayser and Lewis start hitting their outside shots this will be all ND, although Krager has been shooting the ball well and his attack towards the rim was impressive last night. Bias will be Bias, camp under the basket and use his height to shoot over players, but how long can he honestly run up and down the court before Coach Bailey gets him a breather and Ogg/Mader pound it inside?

I'll predict the Titans get back to their aggressive ways and attack the basket and force East into tough shots that result in a District Championship for the Titans.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I think this could be a very close game. For what ever reason Notre Dames guards struggle on the Convo rims. If that trend continues East has a great shot in this one the Titans depend on Kayser and Lewis for so many points its crazy. How ever East scores for the most part off of shots within 6 ' of the rim could be a dandy of a game .

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

Manitee Don has the right score here. Titans by a few in OT. This turns into a football game with Titans knocking down the free ones at charity stripe

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

How ever it ends these are 2 very good teams with each haveing great seniors that the schools and league are going to miss good luck to you both.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

What were the scores when these two teams matched up in the regular season?

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Yeah my money is on the Fighting Irish. RUDY RUDY RUDY!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

ManitouDan wrote:seems downright ODD for ND and East to be meeting in a meaningful basketball contest .. have not seen East this year but they must be pretty good to have made it this far ... this time the Titans guards are gonna make everything they shoot ..... ND 67 East 44 .
Dan, I would be very suprised if the ND's guards shoot 100%. I just think you may be eating some crow on that statement. Just MO.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

I have to agree Jolly. I also dont see it being a 33 point spread. Closer to 15......

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

jazzhands88 wrote:Yeah my money is on the Fighting Irish. RUDY RUDY RUDY!
You can't really bet on high school athletics jazzy. But if I had to bet (monopoly money) on this one I will go east sciotoville. I think third time is charm (not lucky charms no poking fun) for tartan team who has finally gotten of SCHNEID with their recent convocation center W. Damers might overlook them after two wins vs them during the regular campaign. I also agree dame will not shoot 100% like was preciously mentioned. That's bigotry. I think this game comes down to turnovers. Both teams threw it all over the place in semis. I think POT (points off turnovers) will show who the district champ is. My prediction is east 61 nd 61. oT tartans take it. I see a lot of fouls and bias making about 15 on the night from line. Hope I'm wrong both teams need to lose soon. Afrocentric coming soon to a gymnasium near u. Go Nubians

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

1st off, thanks for the Free parkinG MooLoo, and to Minnatoro Dave, I would be OutRageAgainsTheMachinely imprezzed if Notre Dame shoots Hundey %!!!!!

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

East looked good vs Waterford. Craeger is the catalyst -- need to try and keep him under control. The big boy got up and down the floor better than I thought.
Bias is very good shooting in the paint. He also blocked alot of shots --- makes sense to pull up a little eary in the paint and shoot the short jumper -- you want to stay out of arms reach.

ND will not overlook East. They know East has a good team. They also were hopefully woke up against Eastern Meigs.

Manitou just meant the guards will shoot much better -- you guys are reading too much into that statement.

Go Titans !!!

Africentric - too soon for that conversation...

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE wrote:
jazzhands88 wrote:Yeah my money is on the Fighting Irish. RUDY RUDY RUDY!
You can't really bet on high school athletics jazzy. But if I had to bet (monopoly money) on this one I will go east sciotoville. I think third time is charm (not lucky charms no poking fun) for tartan team who has finally gotten of SCHNEID with their recent convocation center W. Damers might overlook them after two wins vs them during the regular campaign. I also agree dame will not shoot 100% like was preciously mentioned. That's bigotry. I think this game comes down to turnovers. Both teams threw it all over the place in semis. I think POT (points off turnovers) will show who the district champ is. My prediction is east 61 nd 61. oT tartans take it. I see a lot of fouls and bias making about 15 on the night from line. Hope I'm wrong both teams need to lose soon. Afrocentric coming soon to a gymnasium near u. Go Nubians

Which gym will they be watching the next game? Stupid comments like this always come back to bite you. Stay humble.

This game on paper shouldn't be close, but East is playing good ball right now. I'm not sure they can hang with the Titans for 4 quarters. They'll keep it close but the Titans use the 4th quarter to pull away.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

727Sj, Good thing the game will be played on a wooden gym floor and not paper as you previously mentioned. Can you imagine playing on paper? Crazy! I do agree with you that this will be a close one. It's gonna come down to the 4th qtr. Anything can happen! Goodluck to both teams.

Return to “Boys Basketball”