NOTRE DAME VS SCIOTOVILLE - DISTRICT FINAL 3/9*

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: NOTRE DAME VS SCIOTOVILLE - DISTRICT FINAL 3/9*

Post by ManitouDan »

I'd like to catch this Nubian bunch -- when do they play again ? . anyway --- Go Titans ... you guys better watch out , our guards might shoot 130-140 % in this one. :lol: :lol: MD

Tartan Sauce
Waterboy

Post by Tartan Sauce »

Same teams different result. Tartans rolling both teams have no losses in the tournament!!! Big three will bring home the nets!!! Go East!!!

Jim Mora
Freshman Team

Post by Jim Mora »

Africentric was upset by Danville....so no Nubians in Columbus this season.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I swear sarcasm is a lost art .

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

ManitouDan wrote:I swear sarcasm is a lost art .
Nope, but it's hard to understand when it's used so poorly!

I'm going to East in this one. Bias is gonna have 25 and Cougar is gonna be riding the Titans allllll game.

Bailey gets a statue of himself outside of the Tartan Cave after this one!

East 58
Notre Dame 49

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I'll try typing slower just for you d4 .

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Beating the Titans by 9? lol Won't happen. Big Court ND won by 23 points, at East (small court) ND won by 5. Now an even bigger court is introduced, good luck keeping up for 4 quarters. Titans are too deep for Bailey to keep Bias in all 4 quarters and Kraeger can't score all the points. Smith #2 was all over Kraeger last game and forced him into terrible shots and will do so again.

Waterford was beaten by Eastern Meigs during the regular season both by 10+ points. I'll gladly take the Titans in this one.

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

ManitouDan wrote:I'll try typing slower just for you d4 .
That's a great idea Dan. Maybe try typing one letter each month, that way when we finally have to read your post, at least we had a nice, long, and relaxing break from reading your fatuousness. (That means stupidity, just in case you didn't know Dan)

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

The queen of the commie kickball forum has spoken ( commie kickball is sokker , in case you didnt know wolf )

Tartan Sauce
Waterboy

Post by Tartan Sauce »

Hadn't heard about the bigger court thing is that new? Even if the rims are higher than 10 feet at 6'10" I like are chances. Even if the court is longer and wider that's getting closer to a football field where Craeger feels like home I like are chances. Even if the free throw line and three point line is back farther both teams have to shoot from the same place I like are chances. The old it's hard to beat a team three times in a season, and hopefully if we get up we won't throw ND the ball right under our rim so they can miss a layup then get fouled to win.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Man, I was really hopin MonopolyDad, wouldn't post for a while. BUmmer. I must be on the outside lookin in, bc I have no idea what he/she is talkin bout. Haha. But seriously, with all this talk about various sizes, heights, and distances, I guess Ron Jeremy was right when he stated: "Every inch counts".

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Hopefully after this game the phrase "It's hard to beat a team 4 times" is spoken.
Great to have two SOC schools playing in Athens for the district championship.

I am going with the Titans ---- these kids and coach Mader have been together thru numerous tournaments and seasons starting back when they were in the 4th - 5th grade. A lot of experience together -- very very unselfish group of tough and talented good kids!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

this game wont even be close. Titans by 25......Tartan Sauce guy has gone wacko!! At least he is a true East supporter though

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

JuanMorales wrote:this game wont even be close. Titans by 25......Tartan Sauce guy has gone wacko!! At least he is a true East supporter though
Is there such a thing? There has been more bandwagon fans running around sciotoville this week than i can ever remember. Just shows that "supporters" only show up when they can get something out of it for themselves (bragging rights). Kinda makes me sick, because we're talking about high school kids. Tartan Sauce is one of the good loyal guys we have. He's always been around and doesn't care to take the bullet during bad seasons. The guy is a little nuts but he means well, just needs to learn more about the game so he don't sound like a jack-wagon.

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

jazzhands88 wrote:Man, I was really hopin MonopolyDad, wouldn't post for a while. BUmmer. I must be on the outside lookin in, bc I have no idea what he/she is talkin bout. Haha. But seriously, with all this talk about various sizes, heights, and distances, I guess Ron Jeremy was right when he stated: "Every inch counts".
wow you guys from salt lake are REALLY odd, and extremely gross. good GRAVY!

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Tartan Sauce isn't a loyal fan... He's just straight up biased beyond reasonable doubt. Please don't take anything he says as a rational thought. :aaaaa12

Tartan Sauce
Waterboy

Post by Tartan Sauce »

Don't hate the player hate the game. Convo bound!!!! Already getting ready, for a Tartan Victory!!! Go East!!!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Game Day .. Hopefully the Titans can up the tempo in this one and play their type game . Go Titans .

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

GAMEDAY folks!!!!!! Titans are playing for the second Distrixt title in school history today. (1973 was last) These boys are going to fight hard all game! Word on the street is they sold over 400 per-sale tickets at the school. Can't wait to see all the Titan faithful there! GOODLUCK ND and Staff!!!!!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Updates ?

Return to “Boys Basketball”