Oak Hill vs. Piketon

Been B&B
Riding the Bench

Re: Oak Hill vs. Piketon

Post by Been B&B »

I saw both games and Eastern had a bad night or Oak Hill is just that good?? I thought the officiating in the second game was horrible.. when people from both schools are standing and complaining throughout the night..WOW.. the Streaks perservered but both teams had to be sore the next day.. the officials were consistent..I was wanting to check their whisltles to see if there was a pea in them...A bunch of no calls.. the refs didn't favor one team over the other but they just "let them play".. if the streaks have refs that call them close, they could be in trouble because of the last game they played..Not rooting for either team..just my .05.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

At the intersection of St Rt 220 and US Rt 32, used to be Schuster Rd and 32, I will be in the parking lot of Zahns Corner Middle School selling presale tickets on Wednesday from 5 to 6:45 or so. I was told by those in charge that I cant stand out front of the Convo and sell them because there is a price difference, $6 pre sale, and $8 at the gate. If you are traveling to Athens Wednesday down 32 and want to save a couple of bucks and support Piketon athletics look me up. The school sits 100 yards off the highway. They are on sale at the high school, zahns middle, jasper elementary and the ctc!

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

eagles73 wrote:At the intersection of St Rt 220 and US Rt 32, used to be Schuster Rd and 32, I will be in the parking lot of Zahns Corner Middle School selling presale tickets on Wednesday from 5 to 6:45 or so. I was told by those in charge that I cant stand out front of the Convo and sell them because there is a price difference, $6 pre sale, and $8 at the gate. If you are traveling to Athens Wednesday down 32 and want to save a couple of bucks and support Piketon athletics look me up. The school sits 100 yards off the highway. They are on sale at the high school, zahns middle, jasper elementary and the ctc!
I was wondering when they were going to get you...haha fight the power! Great idea though, I will pass this info along as well. Go Streaks!

Redstreakin
Freshman Team

Post by Redstreakin »

Eagles73 i knew u were trying to setup the PCM(Pike County Mafia) in there area. We will see u on Wed. as we make our pilgrimage towards the Convo.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Sorry Oaks, gotta back the Piketon boys in this one since they supported our SW team this past weekend. Go Red Streaks!!!!!

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

jazzhands88 wrote:Sorry Oaks, gotta back the Piketon boys in this one since they supported our SW team this past weekend. Go Red Streaks!!!!!
they supported the jazz you mean? the utah jazz right? but yea piketon boys should get props for that. i still would like to know what that was all about. either way it was pretty cool. go streaks..

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

The Chef's favorite time of the year - March Madness and the Redstreaks are smack in the middle of it all.
Here Comes the Streaks!

GONV1972
Waterboy

Post by GONV1972 »

Piketon hasn't played well up to this point in the tournament. If they pull it together for four quarters they win decisively but if not look for another close game!!

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Eagles73: Are the tickets only good for the Piketon-Oak Hill game or will they get us into both games tonight?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... you're good to go for both games this evening tripledouble

Oaksince59
Freshman Team

Post by Oaksince59 »

pfloyd wrote:Oak Hill vs Piketon

... something for the Oaks faithful to think about ... as good as OHHS looked in the first half vs Eastern Brown (37 pts, 7 for 7 from behind the arc, only 4 TOs) the Oaks looked anemic in the 2nd half - 2 fgs until the last 47 seconds of the 4th period when they picked up fg number 3 , 0 for 4 from downtown, 9 TOs/7 TOs in the 3rd quarter alone ... Piketon is healthy (ie. EB was missing Chase Lawson due to injury/ a third of their offense) ... senior laden, size & quickness , can score from inside/outside, 4 players who can go double figures for the game scoring ... Coach Persin & the Oaks have to be scratching their collective heads looking for answers to what happened in the 2nd half in the district final - I'm thinkin' a 3 fg 2nd half? a team can only get away with that 1 time in the one and done season - the Oaks used their one "get outta jail free" card in the EB game ... we will see Wednesday night at 8 pm ...

Oaks played style coach asked for in each half. 1st half style is their strength in my opinion. 2nd half style was intended to run clock in my opinion and Oak's weren't as efficient when the shots did open up. Pretty sure coach will deploy style in each quarter that gives Oaks best chance to win! A win by 1 or a win by 10 is a win. I'd prefer a 10+ point win. GO OAKS!!!! Light it up again tonite!!!

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Thanks!

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

So far about 20 fans have stoppdd by zahns corner for their tix!

Oaksince59
Freshman Team

Post by Oaksince59 »

16 to 13 oaks after1

Oaksince59
Freshman Team

Post by Oaksince59 »

29 to 19 oaks at half

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

28-19 Oak Hill at the Half.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

I do not understand why Piketon will not pound it down inside! Another bad first half by the streaks.....28-19 at the half.....

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

After 3, Oak Hill leads Piketon 39-30.

Oaksince59
Freshman Team

Post by Oaksince59 »

39 to 30 oaks after 3

WIFAN-22
Varsity