Pike county boys

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Re: Pike county boys

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Swanker Pine wrote:
GaryGroundhawg wrote:It is truly awful to blame Coach Reese for your fans. Any coach does the best he can with what they are delt.
I didn't blame him? It wasn't his fault, just his era
Spunker Pin, what does a coachs Earned Run Average have to do with anything?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

About as much as POOT and POT do I'd imagine

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

yea c'mon kids ride the PEP bus! It was more like the party bus back in my day!

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

Back in the day at east they use to dish out fried chicken and potato salad on the bus trips. Oh how times have changed

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Those pep bus rides were some of the best bus rides of my life.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

tartan,
was that on a bus or a covered wagon?

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

sparky wrote:tartan,
Well it started out as an old station wagon, then we used a nasty ol astro van, then they got a cheese wagon finally. They always called it the bangbus not sure why. But we had tons of fun goin to all those games. Need more of that

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

tartanterror_0eight wrote:
sparky wrote:tartan,
. They always called it the bangbus not sure why. But we had tons of fun goin to all those games. Need more of that
I bet I can take a pretty good guess as to why it was called that :122249

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

Bigbadwolf: Well piketon's pep bus for webster vs ND has tweenty signed up so far, I heard they wasn't charging the kids to ride it up there. To bad SWHS doesn't have an extra 50-100 bucks to use for a bus so kids could ride for free.

jeepmadness
JV Team

Post by jeepmadness »

I wouldn't mind seeing an alumni student section. Bring back some of the old dungeon dwellers.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

04-06

South Webster cheerblock legends. A full section at the Schott

kingofthegame
Freshman Team

Post by kingofthegame »

Jeepoholic wrote:Bigbadwolf: Well piketon's pep bus for webster vs ND has tweenty signed up so far, I heard they wasn't charging the kids to ride it up there. To bad SWHS doesn't have an extra 50-100 bucks to use for a bus so kids could ride for free.
I can't make it tonight to the game, but I'd gladly donate some $ for SW kids that want to go but can't pay. Let me know by this afternoon, I'll be out that way this afternoon.

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

KingoftheGame wrote:
Jeepoholic wrote:Bigbadwolf: Well piketon's pep bus for webster vs ND has tweenty signed up so far, I heard they wasn't charging the kids to ride it up there. To bad SWHS doesn't have an extra 50-100 bucks to use for a bus so kids could ride for free.
I can't make it tonight to the game, but I'd gladly donate some $ for SW kids that want to go but can't pay. Let me know by this afternoon, I'll be out that way this afternoon.
COUGH COUGH illegal booster in the house! Hey King why don't we meet at the Save-a-Trip in bloom and pull a 20 dollar handshake. Maybe buy me a five dollar footlong too?

airforcejm
Varsity

Post by airforcejm »

buzzkillington wrote:Hey groundhawg go back to your hole!!! Of course a Manchester fan wants to get on here and make a peep!!! We get it, you beat SW twice! Nice game against NB this season!
Nobody in Greyhound country was surprised by the loss to NB. Manchester just wasnt very good this year...nice try though.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

so did Webster nation show up tonight?

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

Great fan support!!There was a cheer Block, good for you SWHS students!!! Admin. had a pep bus to get them to the convo. Jeep Nation still has a heart beat!!

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Agree with Jeepoholic, great fan support last night. Happy to see the kids wear school colors, stand together, and cheer for there classmates.

Now lets get the whole town out to support the kids on Friday! Last one to leave town has to turn off all the lights!!!

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

airforcejm wrote:
buzzkillington wrote:Hey groundhawg go back to your hole!!! Of course a Manchester fan wants to get on here and make a peep!!! We get it, you beat SW twice! Nice game against NB this season!
Nobody in Greyhound country was surprised by the loss to NB. Manchester just wasnt very good this year...nice try though.
Yea Buzz good try!! Go Hounds!

kingofthegame
Freshman Team

Post by kingofthegame »

Don KeyPunch wrote:
KingoftheGame wrote:
COUGH COUGH illegal booster in the house! Hey King why don't we meet at the Save-a-Trip in bloom and pull a 20 dollar handshake. Maybe buy me a five dollar footlong too?
That sounds a little disturbing. My Dad lectured me as a young boy about $20 handshake offers from his Vietnam GI service days. Something about Clorox and a rash. I think I heard some quote in the "Full Metal Jacket" movie too. :mrgreen:

Anyways, I'll be watching the Jeeps on Friday!

Return to “Boys Basketball”