SOUTH WEBSTER vs FAIRFIELD CHRISTIAN (3/15) Regional Final

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Re: SOUTH WEBSTER vs FAIRFIELD CHRISTIAN (3/15) Regional Fin

Post by saveTHEnight »

Swanker Pine wrote:So long as The Jeeps use the TIPP SHAFT BASE and of course the NUTS, they will ensure FC a hefty
PACKAGE (Parents And Children/Kids At Games End)
Goodness gracious son you're finally learning. There was a time that I wasn't sure if the light bulb would ever kick on... well done :aaaaa26

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

The jeeps ROD ( readiness on Defense) will also be key, savethenight

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

D4hero wrote:
theuglytruth wrote:
Great post, couldn't agree more............

"Home is where the heart is."
-Charles Oakley

.....................and that my friends, is the UGLY TRUTH!!!
Great post, couldn't agree more......

"Home is where you make it."
-Guy from Joe Dirt

"You like to see homos naked?" - joe dirt

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Jeeps ain't skeered. Everyone acting like they should bow down to Fairfield Christian....last time I checked Webster has two trips to State and a STATE TITLE while Fairfield Christian has never been out of Districts. Doesn't mean nothin tomorrow night but it means everything. As Ric Flair says, "to be the man, you gotta beat the man. WOOOOOOOOOOO!"*

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!?!?!
GAME TIME!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

I gonna be giving the Ric Flair battle cry the entire game tomorrow night...Fairfield Christian better know respect. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!*

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

art_vandelay wrote:I gonna be giving the Ric Flair battle cry the entire game tomorrow night...Fairfield Christian better know respect. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!*
I'll be the guy up in the cheap seats waving the mannequin head all game!!!

"What's everybody want?...What's everybody neeeeeed?... HEAD!!!" -Al Snow

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

I'll be in the front row of the cheer block with both hands up rockin the double bird.

"Austin 3:16 says, I just kicked your a$$!!!!!! -Stone Cold Steve Austin

que the breaking glass...

tartanterror_0eight
Waterboy

Post by tartanterror_0eight »

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE wrote:
art_vandelay wrote:I gonna be giving the Ric Flair battle cry the entire game tomorrow night...Fairfield Christian better know respect. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!*

Very impressive enthusiasm from the SW faithful... Good luck from this Tartan fan! I'm also planning on making the trip up to ODU tonight... I'll be sitting somewhere between Art_Vandelay and The_Moose dishing out Peoples Elbows and Rock Bottoms!! :mrgreen: Hah, anyways good luck Jeeps bring another regional back to SoCo.

"Do you smelllll what the rock...is...cookin?!" -Dwayne the rock Johnson

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

tartanterror_0eight wrote:
THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE wrote:

Very impressive enthusiasm from the SW faithful... Good luck from this Tartan fan! I'm also planning on making the trip up to ODU tonight... I'll be sitting somewhere between Art_Vandelay and The_Moose dishing out Peoples Elbows and Rock Bottoms!! :mrgreen: Hah, anyways good luck Jeeps bring another regional back to SoCo.

"Do you smelllll what the rock...is...cookin?!" -Dwayne the rock Johnson
Yea I smell your peoples elbow tartan, along with something else... but I raise you something very special! Something the Jeeps will be doing after their victory tonight (and also my favorite finishing move of all time)... the CURTAIN CALL! Chew on this vanilla faces!

"Now, you'll remember the name of SSSssss.... Goldust.." -The one and only Goldust

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

Goldust? Really? That's just a little odd. I mean in respect to the recently deceased Paul Bearer, you could have at least gave a shoutout to one of the dungeon dwellers... I think the Jeeps will be getting their mouths washed out with soap tonight by a stronger FC squad, so they can chew on some SOCKO!

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

To the Jeeps Seniors: Andrew Salisbury, Jenson Dyer, Seth Goddard, Nick Norman, and Lance Swords,

I have seen everyone home game, a few road games, and your tournament run through New Boston, Miller, Leesburg Fairfield, and Notre Dame this season! This has been a season to remember. For most of the year, we have not had the fan following you would have liked, or maybe deserved. You have played some outstanding games this year and have shown a lot of people that you won't quit and will do whatever is needed to win a game. I followed the '04 and '06 team, and the '13 team might be the closest group of teammates between those 3 squads. After tonight, you young men will forever be associated with those other state teams!!! I pray you guys play up to your abilities, leave everything you have on the floor, and execute the game plan to perfection. TONIGHT, you guys will have all of South Webster in the stands screaming, cheering, and pulling for you guys to do something that NOBODY but yourselves thought was possible, REPRESENT SOUTHERN OHIO DIVISION 4 IN THE STATE FINAL 4!!!!!!

Levi Cook and Denver Fuller! I didn't forget about what you mean to this team either! Both of you, keep doing what you have been doing. Just play your game!!!

To the rest of the players and coaches, you guys are a very important component to any winning team. You are the ones that the starters and 6th and 7th man must practice against. You guys have helped in getting this team to the Regional Finals. Be proud! You are just as important as the guys on the floor come game time. We all know who you are so be proud of what you have done to help this team get to the Regional Finals.

No prediction from me. I'm hoping for a clean, injury free, well officiated ball game. Obviously I'll be rooting for the Jeeps, but whoever wins this game tonight will be my choice to win the State Title!!!! Good luck to both teams, and I'll see all of the Webster fan base at ODU tonight at 7:30!!

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

Good luck to the Jeeps I'll be listening on the radio with my fingers crossed!!!

Tripleplay great post!!!

But Best quote so far goes to Svbt1112!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Tough call on "Best Quote" thus far. My vote, eventhough I don't appreciate the language, would go to JH88 "Austin 3:16" quote. As for the game, my vote is for the Jeeps! Let's get fired up boys!!!

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Tripleplay wrote:To the Jeeps Seniors: Andrew Salisbury, Jenson Dyer, Seth Goddard, Nick Norman, and Lance Swords,

I have seen everyone home game, a few road games, and your tournament run through New Boston, Miller, Leesburg Fairfield, and Notre Dame this season! This has been a season to remember. For most of the year, we have not had the fan following you would have liked, or maybe deserved. You have played some outstanding games this year and have shown a lot of people that you won't quit and will do whatever is needed to win a game. I followed the '04 and '06 team, and the '13 team might be the closest group of teammates between those 3 squads. After tonight, you young men will forever be associated with those other state teams!!! I pray you guys play up to your abilities, leave everything you have on the floor, and execute the game plan to perfection. TONIGHT, you guys will have all of South Webster in the stands screaming, cheering, and pulling for you guys to do something that NOBODY but yourselves thought was possible, REPRESENT SOUTHERN OHIO DIVISION 4 IN THE STATE FINAL 4!!!!!!

Levi Cook and Denver Fuller! I didn't forget about what you mean to this team either! Both of you, keep doing what you have been doing. Just play your game!!!

To the rest of the players and coaches, you guys are a very important component to any winning team. You are the ones that the starters and 6th and 7th man must practice against. You guys have helped in getting this team to the Regional Finals. Be proud! You are just as important as the guys on the floor come game time. We all know who you are so be proud of what you have done to help this team get to the Regional Finals.

No prediction from me. I'm hoping for a clean, injury free, well officiated ball game. Obviously I'll be rooting for the Jeeps, but whoever wins this game tonight will be my choice to win the State Title!!!! Good luck to both teams, and I'll see all of the Webster fan base at ODU tonight at 7:30!!
That could have been summed up with a simple TIPP SHAFT and BASE but oh well. Good luck jeeps

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

"The crowd makes the ballgame." Ty Cobb

pretty fitting for this thread,

P.S. go jeeps

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Wow traffic is really bottle necked on 23 north bound at jct 35 in chilly. No red lobster hittin Wendy's. go jeeps

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Traffic on 71 was fine. The Swanker Pine crew is in the house, 3rd row

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Updates when you can....good luck

Return to “Boys Basketball”