Waterboy

Peebles VS Eastern Pike

Post by warriorfan »

Thoughts and predictions

mhs95_06
S

Re: Peebles VS Eastern Pike

Post by mhs95_06 »

Unless Justice has a let down game and falls way off of offensive perfection, I think Peebles wins, but I hope to be there to see how it actually plays out.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Eastern can't play with them. If they turn the ball over like they did tonight Peebles will win by 40

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

The game at Eastern this year was competitive for the first half with Leist and their other guard(Fitch I think) feeling it from 3. Indians broke the ice early in the 3rd and it was off to the races after that however. Like Super Trooper has said, if they get careless with the ball Peebles will put it out of reach early. I do feel Eastern has the pieces to make for an interesting game if they can keep their composure though.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Would like to see a close hard fought game all the way through but once again peebles is showed favoritism by being given the weaker bracket lol

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

That might be the dumbest comment ever made.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ridiculous post streetballer

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

Just ignore streetballer's comment, lol. I guess being ranked 4th in state, losing one game all season, and getting the #1 seed means nothing anymore. You will always have those who say they are favored, lol. They put in the work, all those boys have. Now it shows. Peebles wins by 10 plus, if Beau continues his drive then it could be more.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

streetballer wrote:Would like to see a close hard fought game all the way through but once again peebles is showed favoritism by being given the weaker bracket lol
I missed this guy

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

So do I Streetballer always makes me laugh.

buckeye_monester
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeye_monester »

ty.stephens wrote:That might be the dumbest comment ever made.
Actually the comment he made on the Peebles Waterford thread was comparable unfortunately.

Five Point
JV Team

Post by Five Point »

Streetballer, I'm with danicalifornia, I missed you man. Welcome back. Making Lower Adams County proud one post at at time.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

I have seen Eastern twice this year. When they play smart, they are decent. But, sometimes they don't play very smart. I can't see any way that they could beat Peebles. Not that Peebles is so great, but, I don't think Eastern could beat them.

Jay Bruce
Freshman Team

Post by Jay Bruce »

Idiot

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

No reason to think Eastern can't play with Peebles. They played them tight at home for 3 quarters back in January. Eastern fell apart and Peebles got rolling in the 4th quarter and dominated to win 75-57? I believe. Coach Fitch is no stranger to big games and Eastern has the tools to hang if they bring their A+ game. I'm not saying it will be easy just saying it can be done.

thebull
Varsity

Post by thebull »

We have played both teams and like Peebles in this one. i predict a 12-15 point win for Peebles.

shady 75
Freshman Team

Post by shady 75 »

Eastern didn't fall apart, justice was just letting his team have a go at in the first half, but when things started to get out of hand he took control! Eastern had absolutely no answer for him! He pretty much did what he wanted! Lol

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Arey was also a major player in the separation during the second half in their previous game. The freshman had 23pts on 77% shooting from the field.

Ushoot2Ishoot3
Riding the Bench

Post by Ushoot2Ishoot3 »

Cmon guys, Peebles will win by at least 20+, bad situation though playing a weaker team before the coming storm.....rather had them playing a much tougher team but still win to prepare them. Most of the team will play scared after this game except Justice, he will just be frustrated most of the night have 14-18 pts, SHAC FUNDAMENTALS cannot beat athleticism sorry. They all rebound 12-18 inches above you, move twice as fast as youre used to and are relaxed waiting for you on D. They have never faced basketball this entire season like they're about to experience after eastern pike. Ive warned people in the area for years, Majority Of Peebles/SHAC kids just dont play enough outside the area. Was a good run.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

ushoot2Ishoot3 wrote:Cmon guys, Peebles will win by at least 20+, bad situation though playing a weaker team before the coming storm.....rather had them playing a much tougher team but still win to prepare them. Most of the team will play scared after this game except Justice, he will just be frustrated most of the night have 14-18 pts, SHAC FUNDAMENTALS cannot beat athleticism sorry. They all rebound 12-18 inches above you, move twice as fast as youre used to and are relaxed waiting for you on D. They have never faced basketball this entire season like they're about to experience after eastern pike. Ive warned people in the area for years, Majority Of Peebles/SHAC kids just dont play enough outside the area. Was a good run.
We played the same teams last year. Summit Country Day, while perhaps not as strong this year as HP or Africentric, was an athletic team which would give most of the teams in our area fits. Coach Arey did a great job scheduling scrimmages outside of the area to prepare for this type of athleticism as well. Last year I would have agreed with you. This year's team(I hope) will come in more prepared for the challenges they bring to the table. If they are fortunate enough to get past Eastern Pike of course.

Return to “Boys Basketball”