JV Team

Re: Warren vs Unioto DII District Championship

Post by ShoeHorn »

Unioto by 15.

SOUTHEASTOHIO
Waterboy

Post by SOUTHEASTOHIO »

RAIDER6309 wrote:Unioto had by far the biggest crowd at the convo in a long time. Reminded me of the crowds Logan elm and Green Field McClain brought to the convo 10 years ago
This guy knows what is up, Unioto is going to be rocking the Convo.

Pegasus
Waterboy

Post by Pegasus »

Here are my three factors that will play a big part in the WARRIORS getting the WIN tonight they are,Seth Hall, Aaron Mazurkiewicz,and Andrew Henthorn. These players bring a "swarming "kind of defense,that is nasty fast and relentless, "they WILL wear you down"! Then WARREN will bring on the BENCH and the defense intensity goes up. As someone else posted there ai'nt no quit in this team...! This is going to be a great match-up. Unioto plays a very similar style of ball as WARREN, so get ready for a fast pace, up and down. Michael Hall needs to come up "BIG" on the boards on both ends of the floor and score in the paint, play a little "BIG BOY BALL". I,m sure of one thing WARREN wins as a team and Coach Maddox will go deep into the BENCH to find the right players to handle the situation. I,m picking WARREN by 5 (62- 57) in a close one that my well come down to foul shots. GO BIG BAD BLUE "I love this game"

ASUCheer
Waterboy

Post by ASUCheer »

What I saw last week at the convo.......Warren brought the biggest crowd by a long shot. One thing for sure, between the two crowds the convo will be a great atmosphere!!!!

SOUTHEASTOHIO
Waterboy

Post by SOUTHEASTOHIO »

The overall basketball skill level and the speed I think will be way too much for warrens guard play. IMO

SouthGallia#1 in bball
Riding the Bench

Post by SouthGallia#1 in bball »

XIII wrote:What I saw last week at the convo.......Warren brought the biggest crowd by a long shot. One thing for sure, between the two crowds the convo will be a great atmosphere!!!!
Blue colored glasses, I see. They did bring much more than Minford and Athens though! :mrgreen:

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

FrenchtownFan wrote:
XIII wrote:What I saw last week at the convo.......Warren brought the biggest crowd by a long shot. One thing for sure, between the two crowds the convo will be a great atmosphere!!!!
Blue colored glasses, I see. They did bring much more than Minford and Athens though! :mrgreen:
It isn't worth arguing about, but I will say Warren sold out there allotment for the championship game. I'm a bit surprised that this discussion is happening because crowd support is never an issue at Warren. I've been to distant road games where there was more blue than there were home fans. Unioto's crowd was great and the atmosphere is going to be electric, but there won't be an advantage either way in this one.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

enigmaax wrote:
FrenchtownFan wrote:
It isn't worth arguing about, but I will say Warren sold out there allotment for the championship game. I'm a bit surprised that this discussion is happening because crowd support is never an issue at Warren. I've been to distant road games where there was more blue than there were home fans. Unioto's crowd was great and the atmosphere is going to be electric, but there won't be an advantage either way in this one.
I agree. Warren and Unioto both have great support and let's be honest, the Columbus team that comes down will have 75 fans and will play lights out with that being their support.

No advantage tonight in the crowds. Should be a great game between 2 talented and well coached teams! 7 can't come soon enough!

bigbluedad
Freshman Team

Post by bigbluedad »

What time will the doors at the Convo open tonight?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

On our way up route 32 right now to see this clash.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Will there be a stream for this game online? WMOA maybe?
Thanks in advance.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

G W McLintock wrote:Will there be a stream for this game online? WMOA maybe?
Thanks in advance.
WKKJ out of Chillicothe has it on their iheartradio stream if you can't get anything over your way.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

wkkj.com
Chillicothe
Best HS sports station in Southern Ohio.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Walnut Ridge 26
Whitehall 23
Halftime

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Unioto 30
Warren 21
Halftime

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

Officiating is horrible. Unioto 30 -21 lead at the half. The officials have kept warren from being blown out , a district championship , you would expect better. Sad!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

bronc21 wrote:Officiating is horrible. Unioto 30 -21 lead at the half. The officials have kept warren from being blown out , a district championship , you would expect better. Sad!
I would agree, seems like the shorter Warren team is living on the line

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Walnut Ridge 52
Whitehall 42
Final

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

So the smaller quicker team is drawing fouls on the bigs? Isn't that how bball is supposed to be? Unioto able to play w fouls or is depth an issue?

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

Quicker? Lmao.

Return to “Boys Basketball”