Waterford vs Peebles

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Re: Waterford vs Peebles

Post by TribeManiac10 »

I feel like this is a good place to remind everyone to go out and vote for Beau on JJHuddle again :-D . The kid is legit.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Wow....one of the all time great district performances

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Who won?

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

buckeyes911 wrote:Who won?
Peebles won by 30

83-53

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

bluedude62 wrote:Justice had 40 and was perfect on the night. 15-15 from the field including 3 tres,
plus 7-7 from the foul line.
That's awesome!!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Who won? I can't look at any other posts before posting?! :aaaaa18

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

Beau Justice is one of the best players I've seen in division IV for a long time

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Hes a great player. Best player I've seen in DIV in 9 years

PHStide
Waterboy

Post by PHStide »

That's an amazing stat !!!!

40 against Waterford is not that surprising, Beau wont see anyone that can play with him until the regional semi's.

15-15 from the field and 7-7 FT's is unbelievable !! This must be some sort or record.

WOW !!!!!

buckeye_monester
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeye_monester »

Ironman92 wrote:Wow....one of the all time great district performances
Ironman you said it all that was a performance for the ages and anybody that attended that game tonight had to say wow all the way home. A couple ushers ask me where Justice was playing in college, they couldn't believe it.

32hornets
Riding the Bench

Post by 32hornets »

indianalum88 wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:Wow....one of the all time great district performances
Ironman you said it all that was a performance for the ages and anybody that attended that game tonight had to say wow all the way home. A couple ushers ask me where Justice was playing in college, they couldn't believe it.
Unfortunately Div 1 colleges no longer need 6'0 athletes that are skilled shooters and ball handlers. They want 6'5-8 athletes that shoot 50% from foul line. I've personally not fig that out yet. Never had the good fortune of seeing Beau play did watch his brother play few yrs bk. I have seen Allison kid from Portsmouth play and he can flat out control the game . Very unselfish. Hope to make it up to watch Beau
When's the nxt game for Peebles ?

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I haven't seen a D4 player shoot the ball like that since Cozart probably. I really like how he doesn't force anything. He plays very well with his teammates and is very unselfish. That was a performance worth the price of admission

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

What a smooth unforced 40! About half way thru the 2nd qtr I was trying to remember if I saw him miss any, and I couldn't, except the ones he was fouled on(he was fouled on 4 shots, of which he made one, a layup that just barely crawled in). So he took 18 shots, made 15, but since they don't count misses when you are fouled, a perfect 15/15. With 3 treys, he averaged way over 2 points per shot attempt.

Waterford played much better than I expected and they still lost by 30. They were ahead early in the 2nd qtr based on their press breaking.

Ushoot2Ishoot3
Riding the Bench

Post by Ushoot2Ishoot3 »

C'mon he's a great shooter in D4 look and see how many players you find from D4 playing Major or even mid major NCAA ball.College coaches consistently lol at D1 andD2 schools in Ohio unless it's a private school. Performance of the ages? Comparing him to Luke Kennard? Both fall way short. Will not face any good Test until Regional Semi. Y'all little to excited. Was a great performance to watch. Reality is worse. The money and time you're spending on your kids and grandkids with basketball is wasted unless they're 6'4 +and can play like Justice. Get em into swimming or tennis.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

ushoot2Ishoot3 wrote:C'mon he's a great shooter in D4 look and see how many players you find from D4 playing Major or even mid major NCAA ball.College coaches consistently lol at D1 andD2 schools in Ohio unless it's a private school. Performance of the ages? Comparing him to Luke Kennard? Both fall way short. Will not face any good Test until Regional Semi. Y'all little to excited. Was a great performance to watch. Reality is worse. The money and time you're spending on your kids and grandkids with basketball is wasted unless they're 6'4 +and can play like Justice. Get em into swimming or tennis.
I don't think I agree with anything you just said other than regionals being a mountain of a test facing probably 2 of the top 4 D4 teams in the state in consecutive rounds. For one, it doesn't sound like you have seen Kennard play in person. 6" in height and a little length are the only categories Beau falls short in when comparing the two players' games. Regardless of the context I'm sure anyone would be happy to be mentioned in the same sentence as Kennard but it makes me, perhaps irrationally, upset when people put down probably one of the best players, if the THE best, to ever come out of the SHAC because someone thinks they are an inferior talent to a top prospect they have only heard about or seen on a ballislife mixtape. I'm not sure why it is even relevant that a player be the best at what he does in the entire state to enjoy some modicum of success. Secondly, it doesn't matter what high school division you play in if you get exposure during the summers. AAU is one size fits all. Also, if shooting 100% from the floor while scoring 40pts in a district tournament game is not an all-time great Southeast tournament performance I don't know what is. Plenty of opportunity to get a free college education playing basketball, playing at a D1 school isn't the only way to validate hard work.

buckeye_monester
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeye_monester »

ushoot2Ishoot3 wrote:C'mon he's a great shooter in D4 look and see how many players you find from D4 playing Major or even mid major NCAA ball.College coaches consistently lol at D1 andD2 schools in Ohio unless it's a private school. Performance of the ages? Comparing him to Luke Kennard? Both fall way short. Will not face any good Test until Regional Semi. Y'all little to excited. Was a great performance to watch. Reality is worse. The money and time you're spending on your kids and grandkids with basketball is wasted unless they're 6'4 +and can play like Justice. Get em into swimming or tennis.
Anytime you spend time and money on and with your kids its not wasted brother, obviously you are not a parent and have much to learn in life. Good luck, you will need it with that lack of common sense.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Justice is a hell of a player but 40 pts is expected when u have ur team cater to u

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

From what I hear the D2 school that Beau is going to is one of top in the nation. Sometimes kids look at the fit, pretty sure that he had D1 looks, but where could he play immediately? That is another thing to consider, do you want to go sit and wait your turn? Nothing wrong with going D2, school is paid for, and in the end that is the goal.

Streetballer, obviously you are a hater, lol..that team does not cater to Beau, he has earned all he had got. I have watched him play the last 2 years and he is unselfish as they come, to get 40 on 15 (18 if you count fouled ones) is pretty freaking good. Most kids get 40 on 25-30 shots. The kid is efficient, Season Shooting percentages 50 some % from 3 and 60 some % from 2 and 85% from the line isn't being catered too, just really really efficient.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Shooterindagym wrote:From what I hear the D2 school that Beau is going to is one of top in the nation. Sometimes kids look at the fit, pretty sure that he had D1 looks, but where could he play immediately? That is another thing to consider, do you want to go sit and wait your turn? Nothing wrong with going D2, school is paid for, and in the end that is the goal.

Streetballer, obviously you are a hater, lol..that team does not cater to Beau, he has earned all he had got. I have watched him play the last 2 years and he is unselfish as they come, to get 40 on 15 (18 if you count fouled ones) is pretty freaking good. Most kids get 40 on 25-30 shots. The kid is efficient, Season Shooting percentages 50 some % from 3 and 60 some % from 2 and 85% from the line isn't being catered too, just really really efficient.
Nothing wrong with him going to West Liberty. I think their style of play suits him perfectly.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Justice being Justice last night. He can torch any team in this district, and he will torch them. We will see what he is made of when he's up against one of the Columbus teams in Regional Semi. No one is going to touch them in Districts.

Return to “Boys Basketball”