South Gallia vs. Racine Southern Meigs...TONIGHT!!!!

coach_k
JV Team

Re: South Gallia vs. Racine Southern Meigs...TONIGHT!!!!

Post by coach_k »

I came out expecting to see a great game, but it wasn't a game at all. I hope that was the worst game South Gallia has ever played, because they were horrible today....I always heard how great Braden was and was hoping to see some of it, but definitely didn't get too. I had never seen so much selfish play in my life from all of the Rebels players. And it cost them....Great Job Southern and good luck at the Convo!!!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

91 Thats what happens when it goes down !!! Thats bad SG HAS GOT A GOOD Team, Coach did not see it???

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

YES!

This game took me back to the good ole days when we wuz almost champions! The boys looked solid. We took it to those rebels with no let up. Hoping we can take this to another level. We need these guys to get back to playing open gym all summer, staying away from weights, and shooting, shooting, shooting all year round. I see a new day in Southern soprts on the horizon after this one!

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

npeifer wrote:
Bevo wrote:
hoopshothead wrote:Cant believe there is not a thread for this one........the TVC and the Districts best player Tristen Wolfe goes out to prove why he is the best!!!!!

I bet my boy Braden Greer and company might have a little to say about that.......might be a rout!!!!

And personally, I still hold a grudge against Jeff for not taking the RV job.........he was just using RV to get what he wanted at home.....

SG big!!!!.....( I hope )

Might be some big plays from the one of the areas best tonight, to mock the TVC and district for choosing Wolfe......over him or anybody from Trimble(undefeated)........strange........ :roll:
a monumental battle to see who gets crushed and embarrassed at the convo!

And there it is, Bevo continues! LOL

Should be a good game tonight between teams/players that have had some good battles over the years. I hope that whoever wins this game finds a way to win the next one at The Convo as well. Remember that SG had to play to get in last year and toppled #2 seeded SV, then made a nice run at The Convo so anything can happen.

As far as Brayden and Tristen go they are both great players that I have enjoyed watching and coaching over the years and I'm sure they will both leave it all on the court tonight.
How'd that go for you Neil? Looks like you got embarrassed at the Meigs HS gym didn't have to drive all the way to Athens? Tristan showed tonight who the best guard in in the Little TVC was! have a great life

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

'I bet my boy Braden Greer and company might have a little to say about that.......might be a rout!!!!"

Yep. It was a ROUT.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

SG Has a good team/// D is great but its a shooters game!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”