Trimble @ South Gallia

Bobby k
Freshman Team

Trimble @ South Gallia

Post by Bobby k »

Is this game still being played tonight? If so what is the start time?

Sggrad06
Varsity

Re: Trimble @ South Gallia

Post by Sggrad06 »

Gallia county local has the no school no play rule... From what I heard it has been moved to Saturday ... I believe 5pm freshman start.

Bobby k
Freshman Team

Post by Bobby k »

Thanks a lot!

Bobby k
Freshman Team

Post by Bobby k »

Game still on tonight?

Franky_the_Fish
Waterboy

Post by Franky_the_Fish »

GAME ON! Rebels try to keep history from happening with the Cats going for the first undefeated basketball season in school history. 22-0 on the line in Rebel Country... It'll be a hostile environment for sure. Greer is going to need to go for 40+ I'd say for the upset to occur. The young man can fill it up though ... Should be interesting!

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

If that the player that got tossed earlier in the year and had to sit two games? If so maybe Mohawk Mafia can get under his skin lol

256pride
Riding the Bench

Post by 256pride »

athens78 wrote:If that the player that got tossed earlier in the year and had to sit two games? If so maybe Mohawk Mafia can get under his skin lol
not the same player I know trimble is supposed to win but there is a reason they play the games so anything can happen

go rebels

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I fully expect the Cats to get homered in this one

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

The Enforcer wrote:I fully expect the Cats to get homered in this one
I heard Farmer Yoder was in Mercerville today. I guess the only place in the Hocking you don't get homered is in Glouster.

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

Trimble will get homered but they will still win by 20. The people from Trimble will get to see the best school that can be built with northern end money

256pride
Riding the Bench

Post by 256pride »

Prep Expert wrote:Trimble will get homered but they will still win by 20. The people from Trimble will get to see the best school that can be built with northern end money
Not sure what u mean by that

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

Sounds to me like someone is jealous because the nothern end of the county was in complete control of everything since the mid 90's.. And now that people in the county realize that it has two highs school in the county school system, he can't handle that the little school gets attention. Sounds like a big brother complex to me.

Franky_the_Fish
Waterboy

Post by Franky_the_Fish »

46-11 @ the half Trimble making a statement... Wow!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Trimble wins big 74-31

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Trimble has a very fine team. Good athletes got together will good coaching-very hard combination to beat.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

GREAT GAME BY THE cATS

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

How can anyone be jealous of the 2 gyms that were designed by the administration? They are the poorest designed gyms in southeastern Ohio. As far as the northern money, there wouldn't be a new school at south gallia without the taxes we pay with our northern money.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

The Enforcer wrote:Trimble wins big 74-31

Maybe this will make GW and Fed feel better now. ;-)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Prep Expert-With out the money from the two power plants there would not be a new River Valley or a new South Gallia. I assume that is the northern money you are talking about. Last time I checked the tax rate is the same for all of Gallia County Local Schools. The power plants pay for Gallia County Local Schools and have for a very long time.

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

As far as the gym at south gallia, it's not ideal but it is better then what we had. The old gym maybe had room for 600 people , I remember games were referees had to move people off the baseline so they we could inbound the ball. Our home seating now is about the same as our total seats before. Plus there is no wooden beam that cuts the court in half. Maybe you are to stuck on the northern end and forget that we had a one hallway school that was in terrible condition. And our athletic facilities all around are better. We have a football field that isn't a cow/corn field with bleachers. We now have a baseball field that we don't have to share with little league teams from the grade school. Maybe we just appreciate things a little more in the southern parts of the county.

Return to “Boys Basketball”