Congrats to Coach Jenkins!

ssusoccer
Varsity

Congrats to Coach Jenkins!

Post by ssusoccer »

Congrats to Coach Scott Jenkins on his first victory at New Boston.
NB 57
Green 55
Final

They have come so far, well done Tigers!

hoot
Varsity

Re: Congrats to Coach Jenkins!

Post by hoot »

Congrats to New Boston. They'd come close a few times this year to get that first win in 2 seasons . Cudos to the kids and staff for putting in the hard work that led to that win.

-varsity-
JV Team

Post by -varsity- »

Congrats to NB. But this program has continued to go down hill year after year. Let's hope Coach Jenkins can get it going again. Kind of hard to do considered what he was handed. But best of luck to Coach and the Tigers!

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Congrats to Scott and his NB team!

1987 Viking Alumni
Waterboy

Post by 1987 Viking Alumni »

Congrats to New Boston players, fans and Scott. I spoke to Scott after a game and despite NB getting the loss, you could see they were doing a lot of good things. When Scott would call a quick hitter, they'd run it to perfection. You could see Scott's influence in the way they were playing. I told him it was only going to be a matter of time before they got their first win. The last couple of weeks I had read or heard Scott speak on the radio and all he wanted to talk about was bringing back the "Tiger Pride". Congrats ole buddy and glad to see you back home on the sidelines again.

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

Congrats to Coach Jenkins and the New Boston Tigers on the big win the over Green . Tiger Pride is on the rebound look for good things to come for the Tigers in years to come . Tiger PRIDE Is City Wide!!!

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

Congrats to Coach Scott Jenkins. Scott and his son Matt are both class acts, I believe Matt is also doing a good job at the JV level at Rock Hill right now. New Boston will come back around.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Coaching has to be tough at small schools like NB. When you only have 50-60 boys in the high school, to find 10-15 basketball players would be a tough task. Some years you just don't have basketball players in the school and 1 injury can really hurt. Good job Coach.

Return to “Boys Basketball”