Top Ten Boys Basketball Players in the TVC Ohio and Hocking

Refused
Waterboy

Top Ten Boys Basketball Players in the TVC Ohio and Hocking

Post by Refused »

I would be glad to know everybody's Top Ten Boys basketball players in the TVC Ohio and hocking. Its been a great season, and there's been lots of people watching a lot of players this year, so whose your top ten players in the TVC Ohio and hocking?
Here's mine:Not in order
1.Tristen Wolfe-Southern
2.Hunter Rose-Wahama
3.Joe Burrow-Athens
4.Brayden Greer-South Gallia
5.Micah Couch-Trimble
6.Jonathan Synder-Federal Hocking
7.Tyler Twyman-River Valley
8.Colt Adams-Nelsonville York
9.Griffin Lutz-Athens
10.Kaileb Sheets-Wahama

Futurebkstar
All State

Re: Top Ten Boys Basketball Players in the TVC Ohio and Hock

Post by Futurebkstar »

I think in the Hocking no doubt it's Brayden Greer. He is as much a great passer as is a scorer. I have followed him a few years now and it looks like Marietta college will be adding a great competitor. I think it's a close 2nd between a couple kids in Tristen Wolfe and Micah Couch. I think Couch's statistics grew with the high low Howie runs. Wolfe is such a warrior and his engine is nonstop. Both can play at the next level in my opinion.

I think hands down in the Ohio division it goes to Burrows. I think he is an above average shooter with great athleticism. He is a great team player. My 2nd in the ohio is Brandon Twyman. He has improved so much from last season. He can get to the basket at anytime and also is an above average shooter which is hard to find this day of age.

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

Hey futurebkstar, have u heard of Hunter Rose from Wahama? He's a really great scorer, I had followed him he's averaging 24-25 ppg, he's a nice and smooth scorer, and Wolfe is good as well.

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

This is a compliment.....

It says a great deal about Alexander to not have any players mentioned in these previous posts....they are the division 3 sectional number 2 seed........I would rather have that sometimes, rather than deal with a superstars baggage.......

JMO!!!

Also, who from Vinton County would be on this list......that have an unstoppable, left-handed bigger guy that should be added, as well as a guard........JMO!!!!

TVC is very-balanced........makes it fun to watch.........

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Colten Lilly and the English boy from Meigs are really nice players as well

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Burrow is the best player and Lutz is the MVP. English kid on meigs is very good. I know zero about the hocking side tho

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

I'm not going by if there teams are good, they should be on there. I'm going with the absolute best players in the TVC, and all the ones I have are way better then guys on Alexander, Meigs, and Vinton County.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

jonboy2345 wrote:Hey futurebkstar, have u heard of Hunter Rose from Wahama? He's a really great scorer, I had followed him he's averaging 24-25 ppg, he's a nice and smooth scorer, and Wolfe is good as well.
Yes I have heard of Hunter Rose. I think the reason I picked Greer is because he led his club on a tourney run last year. One could argue that he and the justice kid were the two best players from all divisions last year at the convo. How many games have Wahama won this year?

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

Wahama is 12-8

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

What's wahama's biggest wins?

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

If your going to weigh quality wins those need to b looked at from out of conference and road or neutral site only because if split at home vs. Home its a wash and proves a point u can win when your hiring the officials. The officiating in the tvc hocking specifically is so overwhelmingly homer jobs only quality win to have in the tvc is to beat Trimble there is clearly a huge separation between them and the rest of the league. As far as best players there are different ways at looking at it are u the best player on a mediocre to good team or best player on a really good team that makes other players around u better!

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

Super Trooper wrote:Colten Lilly and the English boy from Meigs are really nice players as well
Someone overlooked at Meigs is First year Varsity Player Luke Musser (Sophomore-Should have been Varsity last year)

Musser led Meigs in scoring with 268 points.
English with 233.
Lilly with 192.

My top pick would have to be Tristen Wolfe, He hasn't been able to be guarded since he was like 10 years old....lol

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

You can definitely guard Wolfe, I have watched him play a lot and he's pretty good and all, but there is a way to guard him. You make him go on his weak side, which is make him go right, and back off of him when he's on the three point line, because he's not real consistent on the three.

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

jonboy2345 wrote:You can definitely guard Wolfe, I have watched him play a lot and he's pretty good and all, but there is a way to guard him. You make him go on his weak side, which is make him go right, and back off of him when he's on the three point line, because he's not real consistent on the three.
Oh I know he can be guarded, most know that he still has trouble going to the right.

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

Anybody know how many Points Per Game tristen wolfe is averaging ?

Return to “Boys Basketball”