Clay @ Western for the SOC 1 title !

PullingGard
Waterboy

Re: Clay @ Western for the SOC 1 title !

Post by PullingGard »

Western made a nice run to the end of season in the SOC. Congrats to Clay on their win, not an easy place to come in and get a win. For whatever reason, Western seemed to not come ready to play. Seemed to be playing behind from the start. Western foul shooting has got to get better or they will have a short tournament run. They still have a nice team and could make a little tournament run if they turn the defense up and shoot better. I feel the biggest story for Western was Bryce Brewster with the flu. He does a lot of little things for the team and gets a lot of attention in the post which opens things up for the outside. Clay has several nice players and if they rebound like they did tonight and get hot from the three, they could be a dangerous team in the tournament. Congrats to Clay on the win and good luck to both teams in the tournament.

ssusoccer
Varsity

Post by ssusoccer »

What a game! Great atmosphere. Western had the white out going! Clay had an answer for every run.
Only downfall was the Western fan verbally attacking a Clay coach.
SOC champs!

Fan of The Blue and Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of The Blue and Gold »

Congrats to Clay for winning the SOC I title! I think there is no doubt that Clay's coach wins "Coach-of-the-Year" honors! After having seen Paint Valley and Clay within the last month, Clay should have been the 2 Seed at Northwest!

shady 75
Freshman Team

Post by shady 75 »

Western did not look like the same team that played eastern last week! If they would have played The whole game with the same intensity as they did in the fourth quarter the outcome might have been different! Congrats to Clay on the S OC title

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Clay is pretty darn good. They can make some noise in the tournament

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Clay is very good I think next to Peebles they were the hardest team for us to play. And Paint Valley as well.

Return to “Boys Basketball”