Western @ Eastern

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Re: Western @ Eastern

Post by jordan23 »

If western keys on Thacker and Leist they will be more than fine. Western has about 7 guys that can go for 20 any night. Not only that but most of the time they have 5 guys around 10 a few with more and a few with less. If western scores over 60 I believe they win the game.

THE CLAW IS THE LAW
Riding the Bench

Post by THE CLAW IS THE LAW »

did I miss something here is eastern playing western or duke, 7 guys that can go for 20 on any night, wow
I sure hope leist and Thacker read ur comments on here, saying if western keys on them they will b just fine. Thanks for the extra motivation ...appreciate it

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

That was a little exaggeration. I'm just saying they don't have to have a all star player to beat teams. Because they have guys that play together and take care of it as a unit instead of just one player.

But if you ask me Thacker and leist score probably have of easterns points on a nightly bases. Like I said if western scores more than 60 I believe they will win

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

I want it to be clear I don't really think they have 7 guys that can go for 20 any night. They only have a few with that capability. Buttttt they do have a balanced attack and that what makes them scary

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

If either Leist or Thacker need motivation thwn something is wrong anyways. And claw your not playing so i dont think u need it either. Just funny that ya dont give any respect to the Indians. Especially this brown75 character. I guess we shouldnt even play the game. Ya already won right? Smh WE SHALL SEE! And no your not playing Duke but this team does have several scorers. I guess we just got lucky in Latham last game. See ya Friday at the Outhouse!

THE CLAW IS THE LAW
Riding the Bench

Post by THE CLAW IS THE LAW »

I said extra motivation, but honestly I hope they don't read these boards anyways
Actually u did get a little lucky in Latham, leist did not play, that's a different game if he plays., I think u have to beat us more than once every 5-6 years before I call it a rivalry and give u respect.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

I think Eastern takes this one 68-60
Both teams playing well but I think Eastern will have the best player on the floor in Thacker and believe that will be the difference. Should be good game and packed house.

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

I give western respect all the time on this site I have said they are good but beating eastern at home clay couldn't do this year the game at the classic and the game at western eastern played bad they was in a slump they have came out of that slump.

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

THE CLAW IS THE LAW wrote:I said extra motivation, but honestly I hope they don't read these boards anyways
Actually u did get a little lucky in Latham, leist did not play, that's a different game if he plays., I think u have to beat us more than once every 5-6 years before I call it a rivalry and give u respect.

your right exactly right 1 good year is not the eagles be good next year and year after that and the one after that

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Will anyone be giving updates of this game friday night? Should be a fun one to watch plus a couple other teams have things at stake for this game other than Eastern and Western.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

brown75 wrote:
THE CLAW IS THE LAW wrote:I said extra motivation, but honestly I hope they don't read these boards anyways

your right exactly right 1 good year is not the eagles be good next year and year after that and the one after that

Well IMO your not a fan of the rivalry. Probably a young parent, or kid. This rivalry has been going strong for as long as I can remember, and past that. And obliviously you two clowns didn't read my earlier post comments about the past 5 years or so. You act like you been winning state titles these past 5 years. Far from it. I gave you chumps the respect Eastern deserves. See you two idiots are what makes the rivalry heated. That's ok though, plenty of good ole boys that I know well from Beaver. They KNOW what I'm talking about.

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

well western fans are paying 10 bucks for a ticket Friday clowns like u are paying for our football lights.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

That's fine. I was glad when you folks from a small pike county school decided to get the program started. I can afford it. Glad I can contribute. Even though our kids don't belong in the same gym as yours. I mean we are just lowly Western. Im shocked that we're even playing the game, since its already been determined that your the clear cut winner.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Also Im pretty sure that Shanks is around 1100 for his career now. So Im not totally sure that Thacker will be the best player on the floor. There is a host of good players from both teams. Im done talking trash. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Just glad that Western will have this opportunity to compete. I have, and will continue to give Eastern props for their consistency. Its been a tough few years for the program, and just happy that Kyle seems to have control of it.

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Nice Lil pissin match from you all

Western boys and Eastern boys I have one thing to say to all of you play your hearts out and leave it all on the court there is a lot on line no matter who wins i know it will be a classic in this cross county rival like I said before good luck Indians and let's go Eagles

You boys pay no attention to most of these post and do what you do best and that play to win good luck to both teams

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

Tonights the big night. I think tonight is the night when this Cross County rivalry will get restored. Both teams are going to come out and play hard and leave it all on the floor.

I am going to take Western tonight in a dog fight 65-62. I believe someone is going to hit a huge shot to put this one away in the closing minute. Western has been in a lot of close ones so they have been there before hopefully that will show tonight if the game is close in the final minutes. Like I said I believe both teams will come out and lay everything on the line. But I think western will play just a little harder and get the job done, at least I hope so.

Lets Go Indians, lets take the next step toward that SOC 1 trophy.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

All the talking is over! Its time to play! Lets go Indians!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Any updates?

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

10-10 after one. Western playing tight D. Eastern just playing tight. Leist with 2 fouls.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

21-16 western. 2:50 left in the 2nd

Return to “Boys Basketball”