Freshman Team

Re: SOC 1 Player of the Year.

Post by Jtaylor304 »

I like Shanks as well. smooth game

Lovetheroundball
Riding the Bench

Post by Lovetheroundball »

IMO the player of the year is the player that is a great player but also makes his team better. All three of the players mentioned are great one on one scorers but who helps make their team the best. I have seen King play more than the other two because you can catch their home games on the computer. One of the best quarters I have seen Clay play this year was the third quarter against Western. King was on the bench the whole quarter in foul trouble. Don't get me wrong, King is very hard to stop one on one but from the point guard position I don't see him making the other players better. This will probably come with age being that he is only a sophomore. Imo of the three, Thacker does the most for his team and makes the players around him better. It would be nice to know, with all three handling the ball a lot, who has the most assists. Also field goal % would go a long way in telling which are forcing bad shots looking to score.

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

josh thacker is on fire u can see he wants to win after last night he is my pick. just wish he wouldn't loaf back on defense.

Return to “Boys Basketball”