Re: Western@ Notre Dame

Post by ManitouDan »

Yeah, all 19 points of it .

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Manitou
I believe shes talking bout the 2nd half. ???

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

They looked good on the road!!! ND was shook the whole game. 22,12, 13 have a lot of confidence in their shot. I may be bandwagon down the stretch lol.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

I think us Western fans have been on edge a little lately. Some undeserved criticism over some wins lately has everyone a little short with others.
Nice to see the boys silence the critics. Its been a rough 4-5 years. Really proud of Coach Miller.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

IndianFan4life wrote:I think us Western fans have been on edge a little lately. Some undeserved criticism over some wins lately has everyone a little short with others.
Nice to see the boys silence the critics. Its been a rough 4-5 years. Really proud of Coach Miller.
The players really respond well to the new coach, I'm wondering why that kid left and went to Waverly? I think he really couldve help them. plus he wouldnt have had to sit

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Kyle has done a great job! Especially after the slow start, another good win for the Indians!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

It's all about buying in and the kids have. Coach had his hands full early this year boys had some hi it's to change to be successful. And they understand now the effort and perpetration it takes to have a decent team. I'm proud of the effort they play with night in and night out.

Return to “Boys Basketball”