South Gallia (9-3) at Trimble (10-0)

tomcat fan
All Conference

Re: South Gallia (9-3) at Trimble (10-0)

Post by tomcat fan »

Cats 85-53. Almost held them to 47

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Greer is as advertised. He is a very good player and he had a good night. Does anyone know what grade he is in?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

futurebkstar wrote:
bbjunky81 wrote:I'll go with

Trimble 52
South Gallia 47
There is no way Trimble holds SG to 47 points.

You were right, 53 is way over the 47 mark.

I guess what I should have said is ---- there's no way South Gallia can hold Trimble under 80 points.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

bbjunky81 wrote:
futurebkstar wrote:
bbjunky81 wrote:I'll go with

Trimble 52
South Gallia 47
There is no way Trimble holds SG to 47 points.

You were right, 53 is way over the 47 mark.

I guess what I should have said is ---- there's no way South Gallia can hold Trimble under 80 points.
No excuses but a couple key players out hurt SG.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

No excuses though

sportslifelove
Freshman Team

Post by sportslifelove »

I saw SGs Jv won so looks like Howie will be gone in 2 years if not after this season since they lose the 2 big kids.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

sportslifelove wrote:I saw SGs Jv won so looks like Howie will be gone in 2 years if not after this season since they lose the 2 big kids.
I thought the one big kid was a junior.

sportslifelove
Freshman Team

Post by sportslifelove »

G.W.A. wrote:
sportslifelove wrote:I saw SGs Jv won so looks like Howie will be gone in 2 years if not after this season since they lose the 2 big kids.
I thought the one big kid was a junior.

Wasn't 100% sure that's why I said he will be gone in 2 years.

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

How many more years can he possibly plan on coaching? He has to have 40 in doesn't he? I doubt he coaches any where for much longer. Just sayin...

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

My boy Howie will be coaching for MANY years to come. I believe he has plans to become the winningest coach in school history at EVERY hocking division school. Southern, Eastern, Fed Hock, Trimble......who is next?

Hopefully he goes back to Southern to teach junior a few things and completely skips Wahama. Maybe we will kick them out of the league before then. One can only hope. :122245

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Ground Buck wrote:
How many more years can he possibly plan on coaching? He has to have 40 in doesn't he? I doubt he coaches any where for much longer. Just sayin...
This is only like his 28th or 29th year coaching varsity. I believe he started coaching varsity in 86 or 87. Not exactly sure, maybe this is his 30th year.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

SG Had a couple runs!!! But the bottom line they ran into a buzz saw!!! learn from this, you have a good team.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

Great job, Howie! Make a deep tourney run, this year!

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

BBallin fool wrote:SG Had a couple runs!!! But the bottom line they ran into a buzz saw!!! learn from this, you have a good team.
There will be a different result next time around at SG. Jack will have a really good crew ( :mrgreen: ) for Howie to stare at when he walks in the gym. I would guess the stare-and-glare will have the opposite effect from what is intended. :12224

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Truer words have never been written. I just signed Farmer Yoder and the Cheatem twins for the game. We paid the bonus fee to get a real "special" effort from the crew. They are watching film and sharpening up the "octopus" defense from a recent game :twisted: . I predict that the cats will be lucky to get a shot off.

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

meatswinger wrote:Truer words have never been written. I just signed Farmer Yoder and the Cheatem twins for the game. We paid the bonus fee to get a real "special" effort from the crew. They are watching film and sharpening up the "octopus" defense from a recent game :twisted: . I predict that the cats will be lucky to get a shot off.
I predict that the Trimble big man duo will be full of splinters by the end of the game with early and often foul trouble. All the while Greer will be making a good living at the charity stripe, and Howie will have to remain seated from about mid second quarter on. :12224

Return to “Boys Basketball”