5:30 Steubenville JV v. Caldwell JV
7:00 Marietta Varsity v. New Lexington Varsity
8:30 Steubenville Varsity v. Caldwell Varsity

Tuesday December 23rd

4:00 JV Consolation Game
5:30 JV Championship Game
7:00 Varsity Consolation Game
8:30 Varsity Championship Game

*Tournament is sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings of Zanesville/Cambridge and Mark West Oil

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Caldwell Redskins Holiday Hoops Classic

Post by EasternDspy »

Marietta is awful I say they lose to New Lex by 15 or so. Caldwell if healthy could compete with Stuebenville but they are not so I say Big Red by 15. Then Caldwell stomps Marietta. Marietta might be worst team in Wash County.

newlex/sheridan
Varsity

Post by newlex/sheridan »

New Lex is without their best player for the year, sophomore Luke Barnette has a back injury and won't play. New Lex has lost 80-48 to Sheridan, 61-48 to Fairfield Union, and 70-12 to Tri-Valley (a game they were literally down 37-0 at halftime in and 60-2 through three quarters. They have returning all district point guard Colin Russell and a few other kids, not sure what's going on with them. I'd expect Marietta to win comfortably.
Caldwell will have all but Clark back for sure this coming week and might have him back for this game. I think it will be very competitive.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

Why isn't Clark playing? They barely beat the Zeps the other night so Stuebenville will surely win this game.

marklduckworth
Freshman Team

Post by marklduckworth »

Thanks for the bulletin board material. Coach Crane has done a tremendous job at Caldwell. He is a gentleman and represents what high school athletics are supposed to be about. I am honored to take our team to play in his Holiday tournament. It will be 4 games in 5 nights for us, but we will battle. The Tigers are working ......so we will see. Coach D.

newlex/sheridan
Varsity

Post by newlex/sheridan »

PVC, Tanner Clark tore ligaments in his ankle against Fort Frye during football season.

Coach Duck, my brother says the same about you. I'll be there scouting The Big Red for Cambridge, good luck next week.

journeyman8675309
Riding the Bench

Post by journeyman8675309 »

Marietta will beat New Lex. and compete for the championship. Haven't seen Caldwell yet, but they should be good. Outta be a nice Tournament! Might have to travel up the road to catch this and mess with ol Coach Secrest's brother. On a side note, I really hope that is not really Marietta's head coach posting on these forums.

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

journeyman8675309 wrote:Marietta will beat New Lex. and compete for the championship. Haven't seen Caldwell yet, but they should be good. Outta be a nice Tournament! Might have to travel up the road to catch this and mess with ol Coach Secrest's brother. On a side note, I really hope that is not really Marietta's head coach posting on these forums.
Why? Several coaches do and coach D does, albeit in frequently, usually worth hearing.

Return to “Boys Basketball”