FUTURE OF LOGAN BASKETBALL

Logangrad
All State

Re: FUTURE OF LOGAN BASKETBALL

Post by Logangrad »

He had control over everyone. You read it like you want. The big kid was avg 20 and 10 and dominating alot of games. Yes his attitude stunk but on two of the 3 T's that were complained about 2 were garbage and yes as an official I would of never called a T on 2 of the 3. You coach at the varsity level have that type of player and then tell me how you'd handle it. Most logical people see that the calls were garbage and the outcome he got was just. Doesnt change the fact that he needs an attitude adjustment, or he was an ego maniac but it was handled the way it should of been handled.

Yes Logan has 4 starters coming back. The Henthorne kid started a few games so in my mind he's a returning "starter"

The big question is depth. They will be young after the 4 starters.

No way those kids move up to varsity. JV for sure. You have two kids who will get minutes as sophomores and the Walters kid could be a nice role player off the bench in the post. In 2016 Logan could start 3 sophs and 2 juniors.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

1987chieftains wrote:
LHS 72 wrote:Any changes as of yet, or will they wait until after next year!
the word im hearing is nothing is changing.........
Man, that's all I wanted to know! But the Coach needs to have better control and instill more discipline! Look for in 2015/2016 a 10-12 record!

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Coach Helber should get a freaking medal of honor for managing that situation as good as he did.

eaglesrock
Freshman Team

Post by eaglesrock »

Been hearing a lot of rumblings about coach Helber the last couple of days. Anybody know whats really going on?

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

eaglesrock wrote:Been hearing a lot of rumblings about coach Helber the last couple of days. Anybody know whats really going on?
The jury is still out!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

LHS 72 wrote:
eaglesrock wrote:Been hearing a lot of rumblings about coach Helber the last couple of days. Anybody know whats really going on?
The jury is still out!
I also heard some rumblings today.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

I'm hearing they are trying to dump Warren to at least one game, looks like they would rather play a Millersport than a legitimate DII team. Sad!!!! That's the future of Logan Hoops.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Youre an idiot. The future of Logan hoops went 25-0 in two years. And no Im not dumb enough to think they can maintain that record bc I know it will get harder and harder as they get older. But why anyone would try and speculate what the AD would want on the schedule based on what they hear is baffling and moronic. Rumblings, schmumblings. Hearsay is just that. Unless you know what is going to happen, pipe down and go away. Have a good summer.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:I'm hearing they are trying to dump Warren to at least one game, looks like they would rather play a Millersport than a legitimate DII team. Sad!!!! That's the future of Logan Hoops.
Man, what have you been smoking. It is not legal yet!

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

That's as bad as scheduling Shadyshide. Which is happening and a joke!

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:That's as bad as scheduling Shadyshide. Which is happening and a joke!
Or would you like to have open dates in your schedule? Basketball and football are very different when it come to scheduling games!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I wouldn't be surprised Logan will drop Warren

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

LHS 72 wrote:
TheBarlowBandit wrote:That's as bad as scheduling Shadyshide. Which is happening and a joke!
Or would you like to have open dates in your schedule? Basketball and football are very different when it come to scheduling games!

Quit making excuses, I've scheduled games in all sports over the years, and am well versed in the philosophies of scheduling. Logan appears to be going for wins to make themselves feel good. By far the largest school south of I-70 and east of The Cincinnati corridor. Hannan Trace may be open! While we schedule legitimate teams in basketball you drop teams for weaker competition! You guys love to pick on Athens (who doesn't), for dropping you in football and then you drop them when they get good at basketball. Face it, you guys haven't been relavent in a few years in any sport!

anderson2012
JV Team

Post by anderson2012 »

Logan is not "by far" the largest school that fits those geographic parameters.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Yep. They have struggled recently. BUT.....They do have smart,intelligent,and knowledgeable fans. Like Trenchcoat

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:
LHS 72 wrote:

Quit making excuses, I've scheduled games in all sports over the years, and am well versed in the philosophies of scheduling. Logan appears to be going for wins to make themselves feel good. By far the largest school south of I-70 and east of The Cincinnati corridor. Hannan Trace may be open! While we schedule legitimate teams in basketball you drop teams for weaker competition! You guys love to pick on Athens (who doesn't), for dropping you in football and then you drop them when they get good at basketball. Face it, you guys haven't been relavent in a few years in any sport!
As mentioned before by FormerFCFan, Logan is nowhere close to the biggest school with this parameters. And if you think Logan hasn't been relavent in any sports for a few years, you might want to take back that statement. There are several sports they are.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The General wrote:Yep. They have struggled recently. BUT.....They do have smart,intelligent,and knowledgeable fans. Like Trenchcoat
Weak jab. Are you a vegetarian?? Love your sarcasm technique though. :roll:

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:
LHS 72 wrote:

Let's see who has open dates that matches Logan open dates and YOU make the suggestions!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

No Trench. Thats cute. Dickhead.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The General wrote:No Trench. Thats cute. Dickhead.
Hey there bud, your the one that called me out. I'm hardly ever on this basketball thread. You must be still kicking yourself about being wrong about the Buckeyes all last year. You just keep your stupid sarcasm and smart a$$ remarks to yourself.

Return to “Boys Basketball”