Freshman Team

Southern/Waterford 2014 TVC Hocking co-champs

Post by celticpride »

Southern's first TVC Hocking basketball title

Tornado85
Freshman Team

Re: Southern Tornadoes 2014 TVC Hocking co-champs

Post by Tornado85 »

Congratulations Coach Caldwell and all the Tornadoes.

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

Congrats Coach Caldwell and the Tornadoes

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

Ok....lets not get too excited.....it is another "ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP"....we did after all have to share it with Farmer Yoder and the Waterford Wildcats. It is nice to finally break through and win a TVC title though. Having been from the Racine area and watching southern basketball all these years I have to admit I expected us to dominate the TVC. Maybe this is the beginning.

I do think it's time for someone from Racine to have a serious talk with Mr. Otto. He needs to quit looking for ways to kick Wahama out of the league since they are the reason we are getting half a trophy this year

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

I will talk to Phil to see what he can do. maybe we will send our "ALMOST CHAMPIONS" banner down to Racine. You are guys are gonna have a parade, right?

The Little General
Riding the Bench

Post by The Little General »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Ok....lets not get too excited.....it is another "ALMOST CHAMPIONSHIP"....we did after all have to share it with Farmer Yoder and the Waterford Wildcats. It is nice to finally break through and win a TVC title though. Having been from the Racine area and watching southern basketball all these years I have to admit I expected us to dominate the TVC. Maybe this is the beginning.

I do think it's time for someone from Racine to have a serious talk with Mr. Otto. He needs to quit looking for ways to kick Wahama out of the league since they are the reason we are getting half a trophy this year
Instead of looking for ways to get rid of Wahama maybe the Southern administration should contact Waterford to look into getting one of those nets that the CATS cut down last night. The Racine boys are "HALF CHAMPIONS" too. :lol:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

I'm guessing that a TVC championship will mysteriously and suddenly become important now, after years of claiming no one cares about it? :mrgreen:

Nevermore
Waterboy

Post by Nevermore »

I'm guessing that if there was a requirement on seop of having a I.Q. of at lest over 25, there would not be as many juvenile remarks about are schools which in tern reflects all the effort are kids put in to the sport itself.

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

Old man Steely got all his different names out today trolling the boards. Exciting day for the old boy! :lol: :lol:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

#1sportsnut wrote:I'm guessing that if there was a requirement on seop of having a I.Q. of at lest over 25, there would not be as many juvenile remarks about are schools which in tern reflects all the effort are kids put in to the sport itself.
Or better yet, a requirement of passing a 5th grade language arts class. Of course that would probably count you out. :lol:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

John Wooden wrote:Old man Steely got all his different names out today trolling the boards. Exciting day for the old boy! :lol: :lol:
How many names does the old fella have there Woody? :122245

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

Yes Woody and while you are at it, maybe you could go ahead and reveal his identity.

John Wooden
JV Team

Re: Southern/Waterford 2014 TVC Hocking co-champs

Post by John Wooden »

bullfrog93 wrote:Yes Woody and while you are at it, maybe you could go ahead and reveal his identity.

Yawn, Yawn, what a boring topic. Something exciting to talk about is the fact that Southern and Waterford won the league. Congratulations to both teams!

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Back in our day, we would have accepted nothing less than an outright title. Coach Wolfe would have ran our guts out for nothing less than a stellar effort.

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Back in our day, we would have accepted nothing less than an outright title. Coach Wolfe would have ran our guts out for nothing less than a stellar effort.
He wulda ran yer guts out fer liften them danged waits to cuz them things throws off yer shot.

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

The Dog wrote:
Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Back in our day, we would have accepted nothing less than an outright title. Coach Wolfe would have ran our guts out for nothing less than a stellar effort.
He wulda ran yer guts out fer liften them danged waits to cuz them things throws off yer shot.

Yawn, old troll

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

John Woody wrote:Old man Wolfe would have these guys sporting crew cuts and big ears just like in our day. Plus we would have the whole trophy. NOT HALF! :lol: :lol:
Some say confidence is sexy but I am not seeing it in this case.

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

Yawn the old troll is so boring. How about some new material after all these years. You wouldn't make a hair on a journalist butt. :lol:

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Besides...who cares if we got beat in the tournament. WE ARE TVC CHAMPS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Besides...who cares if we got beat in the tournament. WE ARE TVC CHAMPS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
Before that "first time ever" it was told that the TVC meant nothing compared to a "tourny run." Didn't take long for that attitude to do a 180 now did it. :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”