Monday 2/17 scores and updates

downtown95
Waterboy

Re: Monday 2/17 scores and updates

Post by downtown95 »

It could have been Coach Herrops father who is in Ohio's Basketball Hall of Fame. At tournement time you use every resource possible. Or it could be like when I was a coach, one of any of my player's fathers!

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Congrats to WU...Tough loss for my Streaks...tough season with key injuries, but we never quit and kept fighting to the end. We will be back next year.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

It could have been Trent's dad but remember Harrop is a proven coach his last year at Western he was district 14 coach of the year . His methods may seem odd to you but he is a proven winner if given time he will build a very strong program at West Union.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

lightle04 wrote:It could have been Trent's dad but remember Harrop is a proven coach his last year at Western he was district 14 coach of the year . His methods may seem odd to you but he is a proven winner if given time he will build a very strong program at West Union.
I am not questioning his methods and have no doubt he is a proven coach. If someone is helping the team, get him a golf shirt like the other coaches and let him sit on the bench!

kg23
Waterboy

Post by kg23 »

I'm sure you're all referring to Coach Harrops father.

http://ohiobkcoaches.com/award/hall-of- ... river-view

I'm thinking his advice was probably more than welcome lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”