TVC hocking championship

Billybob55
JV Team

Re: TVC hocking championship

Post by Billybob55 »

efarns wrote:"Over the back" is a basketball myth.
The correct call is a push

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

billybob55 wrote:
Oh yea, will try telling that to 200 enraged fans wearing purple and yellow. :lol:

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

I was hoping the Farmer would come on and talk about the big game last night, and what impact his crew had on the game. :mrgreen:

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

billybob55 wrote:56-52 Waterford outplayed them in every aspect. Great game for Waterford! Congrats
I will gladly take credit for this win. Me and my buddy were in prime officiating form. I think I should get a TVC championship tee shirt from the eventual champions. Or Racine could always send me one of those "ALMOST CHAMPIONS" shirts. I would love one of those. :lol:

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

Farmer Yoder wrote:
billybob55 wrote:56-52 Waterford outplayed them in every aspect. Great game for Waterford! Congrats
I will gladly take credit for this win. Me and my buddy were in prime officiating form. I think I should get a TVC championship tee shirt from the eventual champions. Or Racine could always send me one of those "ALMOST CHAMPIONS" shirts. I would love one of those. :lol:

Here is a case of a middle age man making fun of high school kids. Trying to take away from what Waterford achieved and making fun of the Southern kids that lost. Grow up both these teams play a good hard fought game. billybob 55 take pride in the fact you picked Waterford at the beginning of the year to win the league and everyone made fun of you. The Wildcats proved you right. Farmer and Wily since you are the same person why not just talk to yourself? You are making us all yawn again with the constant juvenile ranting that has nothing to do with the game.

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

I got to agree with John it is a shame you can't just read about a game without weeded through the juvenile stuff to do so but it is what it is. You are always going to have it on these sites.

Bart Kowski
Waterboy

Post by Bart Kowski »

Hardwood wrote:I got to agree with John it is a shame you can't just read about a game without weeded through the juvenile stuff to do so but it is what it is. You are always going to have it on these sites.
You guys are too thin skinned. Those guys are dumb. But they are funny.

Billybob55
JV Team

Post by Billybob55 »

John Wooden wrote:
Farmer Yoder wrote:

Here is a case of a middle age man making fun of high school kids. Trying to take away from what Waterford achieved and making fun of the Southern kids that lost. Grow up both these teams play a good hard fought game. billybob 55 take pride in the fact you picked Waterford at the beginning of the year to win the league and everyone made fun of you. The Wildcats proved you right. Farmer and Wily since you are the same person why not just talk to yourself? You are making us all yawn again with the constant juvenile ranting that has nothing to do with the game.
I do take pride in it! I knew that had a group if kids that could do it and they did!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Bart Kowski wrote:
Hardwood wrote:I got to agree with John it is a shame you can't just read about a game without weeded through the juvenile stuff to do so but it is what it is. You are always going to have it on these sites.
You guys are too thin skinned. Those guys are dumb. But they are funny.
Agree, 1000%. Oh, and that's not a typo.

Farmer Yoder, Willey, and Dewey, don't know any of them, never met them, but everything that they post is "tongue in cheek". In other words, they are making fun of the situation (not the kids, ever, and that is complete BS to say that), and how seriously some of you take HS sports and blow things out of proportion. A foul doesn't get called, a ref misses a traveling call, a ball gets batted out of bound and awarded to the "wrong team" (at least in your eyes).

Guess what? Sun rises tomorrow, society moves on, and our world continues to function.

If you come to this website to "read about the game", well, you are quite obviously in the wrong place. You've got to take the facetious chatter and silliness in stride, no one is trying to hurt anyone or discount any accomplishments, really.

If what you read on here offends you, you have options. 1) Don't come on here, or 2) Don't read posts from people that have previously "offended" you. Pretty simple to me.......... :122245

Hardwood
JV Team

Post by Hardwood »

I said I get tired of reading through the juvenile stuff which I do. Nothing to do with been thin skinned just a fact but like I said it is what it is. Steely you are not the SEOP police if I want to come on a site and read I will. I think I earned that right and some of the other rights we have in this country. Where did anyone say anything about officiating at Steely?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I just skip through it Hardwood ... I can't understand half of it anyways.

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

John Wooden wrote:
Farmer Yoder wrote:

I would like to know who gave you the right to try to give me away? I think it is against the rules to tell people who is posting on here. The only good thing is I'm a man, so I my thick hide can take it, but I'm not middle aged, and every body knows Farmer Yoder is my uncle so we can't be the same. So don't show you anger that we won't do your teams games, just show us the money and get us in your gym. Oh yea I never took anything away from, or made fun of any kid. Sorry it got through that paper you call skin. ;-)

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Willy Cheatem wrote:
billybob55 wrote:
Oh yea, will try telling that to 200 enraged fans wearing purple and yellow. :lol:
If you call it against their team a couple times, you can get their coach to scream "THERE IS NO OVER THE BACK" loud enough for the whole gym to hear it.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

efarns wrote:
If you call it against their team a couple times, you can get their coach to scream "THERE IS NO OVER THE BACK" loud enough for the whole gym to hear it.
I like it better when they scream, "CALL IT BOTH WAYS!" Do you think when they scream that they want the official to call it "over the back," and then say "it's technically a push?" :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”