Eastern @ Notre Dame 2/14

beaverlover
SE

Eastern @ Notre Dame 2/14

Post by beaverlover »

Big Soc 1 game Friday night in Portsmouth..Eagles have one game lead on ND and SV. Thoughts??

timeout
Riding the Bench

Re: Eastern @ Notre Dame 2/14

Post by timeout »

Pulling for N.D.in this game

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

In honor of ManitouDan, rumor has it the game has been cancelled. Road conditions might be too bad with impending, possible, maybe snow fall on Friday.

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

I'll take the Eagles 60-57 in an instant classic. We'll have a repeat of last year with a split going to the away team in both games. GO EAGLES!!!

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

ND guard play will hopefully be more aggressive against the zone -- which i am most assured they will see tonight. Moving the ball and slashing into the lane may energize the offense.
I know they will play very hard and physical on defense -- they have all year.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

In first meeting,ND had a 17 point lead at one time then Eastern fought back to cut it down to a 2 point game in 4th quarter. Eagles need to get off to a good start..also when you play Notre Dame,you better be ready for a physical game.Eastern has to play tough tonight and handle ND press, and rebound well to pull this one out..I believe they can as they are a much better team than they were a month ago..Eagles by 3

GO EAGLES!!!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Nah ' Eastern will show up , Its those hills around Rosemount that no one can travel on if the great white death is sighted .. :lol: :lol: :lol: .. I'd say if ND shoots above 36.8765 % they win. They shoot like blind men its anyone's game. sure would like for this great group of seniors to gain a share of that title ... Thanks to Big Dan Ogg , Toleman, Medley ( I think he's a sr ??) J Kayser , D Smith and Haney for all the hard work and hours you have invested in ND athletics . Hope tonight is a great night for all you guys . MD

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Beaverlover your right they are a better team now they are playing together more Creech and Thacker have been rebounding like mad men and they are becoming a great one two punch on offense Hesson has been on a roll also we will see a different team tonight then we did last month be a close one I say eagles by 5

Ironton t1gers
Waterboy

Post by Ironton t1gers »

Who knows what this game will be. I can tell you if #12 eastern shoots 10% from the three point line it's nd game

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

game called off , guess Eastern now has 4 league make up games ? Dont know how they are going to get them in . Sucks to be a senior and have your number of games cut but non conference games have to be getting cancelled and not made up . Schools cancelling for wishy washy reasons cost our girls team 3 games .

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

kyfootballfan wrote:Who knows what this game will be. I can tell you if #12 eastern shoots 10% from the three point line it's nd game
10%??? We have played him twice and he lit us up. Im guessing he shoots about 50% for the year. He is a good shooter.

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Not really he has only had 3 or 4 games that e has shot the lights out he is coach fitches son

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I want to slip in on this thred before it gets carried away . No need for anyone to hide behind a fake name and call 10th grade little kids out on a forum like this. If you can't post positive then be adult enough not to comment on the kids. Give coach heck he's an adult paid to do the job the kids volunteer to represent there school. And by the way Eastern has won 7 straight are in first and #12 "IS" for a fact because the staff tracks it's shooting 47% from 3 !! So pick on a adult and have your facts straight. Cause on this sight you will get called out by ppl who do have the facts.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

lightle04 wrote:I want to slip in on this thred before it gets carried away . No need for anyone to hide behind a fake name and call 10th grade little kids out on a forum like this. If you can't post positive then be adult enough not to comment on the kids. Give coach heck he's an adult paid to do the job the kids volunteer to represent there school. And by the way Eastern has won 7 straight are in first and #12 "IS" for a fact because the staff tracks it's shooting 47% from 3 !! So pick on a adult and have your facts straight. Cause on this sight you will get called out by ppl who do have the facts.
I agree...he is a nice player. The fact that he is the coach's son is irrelavant.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

I agree Lightle04. Sounds like a mad parent to me. Ive seen him 3 times this year and he shot the ball very well and was not forcing shots. Not a Beaver fan at all but you have to appreciate what Fitch has done with this team. Got them playing well going into the tourney. Good luck, except for tomorrow night. Lol

Preppy
Waterboy

Post by Preppy »

kyfootballfan,
You should be ashamed.....These are 15, 16 year old "KIDS" that you are calling out by name on a public forum.

You have 4 total post here on SEOP and 3 of them are directed at this young man. This shows your more than obvious jealousy and even worse than the jealousy is the fact that you are downgrading a MINOR here on a public forum.....

Here are 3 of the 4 total post from kyfootballfan:

Who knows what this game will be. I can tell you if #12 eastern shoots 10% from the three point line it's nd game

Re: Eastern Pike @ Symmes Valley
Pretty hard to set back and watch brick brick brick brick brick brick brick brick brick goal for a total of 10% lol. Move around move off the wing. Move around, move inside. If you can't do that you will loose games against teams like notre dame

Pretty amazing Fitch shot 50% from the 3 point line for a change from his usual 10%. I mean I coach my son when he doesn't do what I tell him, he rides the bench or runs. Just a thought did we try to shoot from under the hoop or at least draw the foul.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Well said

preppy wrote:kyfootballfan,
You should be ashamed.....These are 15, 16 year old "KIDS" that you are calling out by name on a public forum.

You have 4 total post here on SEOP and 3 of them are directed at this young man. This shows your more than obvious jealousy and even worse than the jealousy is the fact that you are downgrading a MINOR here on a public forum.....

Here are 3 of the 4 total post from kyfootballfan:

Pretty hard to set back and watch brick brick brick brick brick brick brick brick brick goal for a total of 10% lol. Move around move off the wing. Move around, move inside. If you can't do that you will loose games against teams like notre dame

Pretty amazing Fitch shot 50% from the 3 point line for a change from his usual 10%. I mean I coach my son when he doesn't do what I tell him, he rides the bench or runs. Just a thought did we try to shoot from under the hoop or at least draw the foul.

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

I wasn't meaning nothing by it when I said he was coaches son just seen that someone said #12 I was just letting u know he was a Fitch I have no problem wit him he is a great kid just wanted to clear that up

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Hear this game has been rescheduled for next Saturday Feb.22..Eagles play East Friday then ND Saturday..big weekend.

Return to “Boys Basketball”