Can Ironton Go All Season Without A Single Win?

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Re: Can Ironton Go All Season Without A Single Win?

Post by so.stormmom »

ROY MUNSUN wrote:They have won one game but it was a big win they will be dangerous in the post season probably the best 1 win team in the post season I would not want to be the team to draw them.

OLE ROY DONE WANT AND TOLD YALL TIGERS DA BEST ONE WIN TEAM IN DA TOURNAMENT NOW AFTER A TOURNEYMENT WIN DEY SHOULD GET SOME BAN WAGONS FANS BACK DIS TEAM WILL MAKE A LONG RUN LOOK OUT PEAKE U GO DOWN NEXT BY DEM FIGHTING TIGERS!

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

Post by scarlettandgreyhillboy »

Wow roy not r you a artistic genus you is a procrastination them tigers winning! I give op countin how many tiger fans there were there win I got to 40 somewl what a turn out! Great yellin at all them kids gotta keep yelling at the kids

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS FOR THEIR VICTORY OVER THE FEDERAL HOCKING LANCERS 60-38

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

BIG WEN FER DEM FIGNTEN TIGERS NOW MAYBE SUM OF DEM FAKE FANS WILL AKTUALY COME DOWN TO SEE DA KIDS PLAY DA NEXT GAME AMD STOP PRETANDING

pembrook burrows III
JV Team

Post by pembrook burrows III »

Good to see that even in down year with only one, now two wins, the Ironton program can garner as much interest and attention as this thread has, making it one of the most popular ones currently on SEOPS. Just about any other program with one win wouldn't be getting a sniff this time of year.

And thanks, ROY, for your curious insights. They have provided some much needed comedic relief for all. A sense of humor, even at one's own expense, is a good thing to hold onto.

A one win regular season surely takes its toll on a teenager's confidence, so I congratulate the Ironton players who have stayed together this season. They may or may not be done playing come Saturday night, but the team effort I saw last night showed a me a lot. And the Tiger fan turnout at Jackson was quite respectable for a one win team on a church night, and outdistanced the fan turnouts for Rock Hill, Chesapeake, and Federal Hocking.

So all in all, a good night in an otherwise frustrating season for the Tigers.

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

U IS BERRY WeComed N u Will see couple new old faCES AtneXt GAMe see in DAT dey won keep fight in brutha

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

to wins this year nad three next and then the next year fourand in less than 10 yeas they be having them a break even season just keep yealling at them boys yell real louad and they will win win and win agin and if if they win one moor my cousin roy has done promised to paint them one moor purty picture to consummate that win

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

elmer fudd wrote:to wins this year nad three next and then the next year fourand in less than 10 yeas they be having them a break even season just keep yealling at them boys yell real louad and they will win win and win agin and if if they win one moor my cousin roy has done promised to paint them one moor purty picture to consummate that win
Lafon is a good coach, you must be part of the soft generation of parents, who scowl and get weird looks on their faces when a coach simply stomps his foot or throws a clipboard. Get real, this is why kids are so soft, and how we as a society is more and more losing what it means to have a mental approach and expectation to win! Good Luck Coach LaFon and the Tigers!

so.stormmom
Freshman Team

Post by so.stormmom »

NewEra wrote:
elmer fudd wrote:to wins this year nad three next and then the next year fourand in less than 10 yeas they be having them a break even season just keep yealling at them boys yell real louad and they will win win and win agin and if if they win one moor my cousin roy has done promised to paint them one moor purty picture to consummate that win
Lafon is a good coach, you must be part of the soft generation of parents, who scowl and get weird looks on their faces when a coach simply stomps his foot or throws a clipboard. Get real, this is why kids are so soft, and how we as a society is more and more losing what it means to have a mental approach and expectation to win! Good Luck Coach LaFon and the Tigers!

YOU MUSTA BEEN LOOKING WRONGLY AT HIMS POST HE LOOKS TO BE TELLING THE COACH TO DO MORE HOLLOWING TO ME DATS WHAT MAKES A GOOD COACH HE IS SAYIN SCREM SCCREAM SCREAM SCARE DEM BOYS DATS WHAT DEY NEED DATS HOW I READ INTO IT ANYHWO

scarlettandgreyhillboy
Freshman Team

i be owin you cousin roy for defending my honor and integration i love a good hollaring coach and the fans love one too

Return to “Boys Basketball”