SOC II Standings

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Re: SOC II Standings

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Anybody have a final score on tonight's makeup game between South Webster at Northwest?

Thanks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world. But here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they are up against." — Fast Five :!:

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:Anybody have a final score on tonight's makeup game between South Webster at Northwest?

Thanks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world. But here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they are up against." — Fast Five :!:
I know that they didn't play a JV game and they didn't have a halftime, but I didn't get a score. :122245 :122245

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

HItops wrote:
minford17 wrote:Post each school's JV records. Proud of Minford 's JV with a 12-1 SOC record and a 14-1 overall. 6 freshmen and 1 sophamores did an awesome job.

who beat your JV's ...just curious
Our only loss was AT Waverly by 1 point. Still fuming over calls in that game. Lost on a last second shot.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Keyser_soze78 wrote:Anybody have a final score on tonight's makeup game between South Webster at Northwest?
I am not sure what the final was, but I heard the end of it on the radio and NW won by around 20. It sounded like SW did not play their starters at all.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Radio said Northwest 59-41 over Webster. Have no idea who played or what happened*

Return to “Boys Basketball”