SVC This Weekend

MRI13
Riding the Bench

SVC This Weekend

Post by MRI13 »

Predictions for the SVC this weekend? Unioto opens with Southeastern and ZT. Both should be great games...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: SVC This Weekend

Post by pfloyd »

... do we have a menu of games in the SVC for this weekend ? ... I'm going to make the trip over to the Land of the Shermans on Saturday with the early tip off at 4:30 or so ... is there other games in the Chillicothe area Saturday night that aren't being moved up for the OSU game ? might be able to make it a doubleheader Saturday night ( with the recording of the OSU vs MSU game of course LOL ) ...

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Pfloyd, check out SVCSPORTSZONE.com for a complete Menu for Saturday and all of your SVC round ball pleasure.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... got it ! thanks bengalfan76

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Amanda is at Logan Elm on 7:30pm on Saturday. Amanda is struggling early this season.

MRI13
Riding the Bench

Post by MRI13 »

Amanda vs LE will not be a good one to watch....Logan Elm is gonna be a strong team this year as usual. Amanda couldnt even run an offense vs ZT

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

I know but the schedule is pretty limited on Saturday night. Pfloyd could go down to the Huntington Hills to watch Westfall take on the Huntsmen.

Main Man
Freshman Team

Post by Main Man »

After seeing every svc team.
ZT
UHS
Huntington
SE
Piketon
PV
Adena
Westfall

That is my finishing order after seeing them

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Main Man wrote:After seeing every svc team.
ZT
UHS
Huntington
SE
Piketon
PV
Adena
Westfall

... Main Man ... that looks right to me as well right now in the early going ... Unioto has to make more than 9/23 FTs (as they did Saturday vs ZT) if they are going to contend for the SVC title , more importantly for them to survive during the post season ... BOTH Unioto and Zane Trace have to be more patient on the offensive end of the floor - both teams threw up rushed/off balance/perimeter shots or players put there heads down and drove into the defense leaving themselves no shot and ending up with no where to pass the ball ... Patience on offense will go a long way to solving offensive issues for both teams imo ... the NO PASS offense doesn't work well generally speaking - coming from a veteran cheap seat guy LOL ...

Main Man
Freshman Team

Post by Main Man »

You are correct my friend. The Braves of Logan Elm have figured out the unselfish pass first method. And by all means it must work...hehehe

Grace22
Freshman Team

Post by Grace22 »

pfloyd wrote:
Main Man wrote:After seeing every svc team.
ZT
UHS
Huntington
SE
Piketon
PV
Adena
Westfall

... Main Man ... that looks right to me as well right now in the early going ... Unioto has to make more than 9/23 FTs (as they did Saturday vs ZT) if they are going to contend for the SVC title , more importantly for them to survive during the post season ... BOTH Unioto and Zane Trace have to be more patient on the offensive end of the floor - both teams threw up rushed/off balance/perimeter shots or players put there heads down and drove into the defense leaving themselves no shot and ending up with no where to pass the ball ... Patience on offense will go a long way to solving offensive issues for both teams imo ... the NO PASS offense doesn't work well generally speaking - coming from a veteran cheap seat guy LOL ...

You are dead on with that assessment esp with Unioto. Issue last year and an issue this year.

MRI13
Riding the Bench

Post by MRI13 »

Just remember it is very early. Two games into the season. Still have to knock that rust off. I felt that ZT played way below their potential saturday..who knows maybe UHS did too... .but it was their first league game, it was a rivalry game and it was after a snow day...

Dont make all of your assumptions yet....just way too early for that.

Return to “Boys Basketball”