Basketball Coaches

bobcat43138
Riding the Bench

Basketball Coaches

Post by bobcat43138 »

Can anyone tell me why a school would get rid of a high school basketball coach after winning a state championship a few years back in Chillicothe?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Basketball Coaches

Post by danicalifornia »

Didn't Kellough retire? I could be wrong though.

If he did, he probably got the itch again when he was assisting Coach Cox at Southeastern the last couple years.

bobcat43138
Riding the Bench

Post by bobcat43138 »

Thank you so much for your reply.

blue1
Waterboy

Post by blue1 »

Bobcat, it's sounds like you're not liking some of the changes out in Logan. Coach Kellough stepped away in 2012 to take care of some health issues. Take a minute and Google some district, regional, or state championship photos and look at him now. You will know what I mean. His health is fantastic now, and he did indeed get the itch to run another program. He helped his former SVC player of the year Coach Cox the last couple of years start his program at SE. Coach is not much of a follower. He leads and is not afraid to make changes to build his program. I understand that sometimes change is tough. Sit back and enjoy the ride my friend..

bobcat43138
Riding the Bench

Post by bobcat43138 »

Thank you for your reply.But that is not the response I had when I called the other schools he had been at.But thank you for your reply.

Return to “Boys Basketball”