Chillicothe @ Upper Arlington

Ohio1234
JV Team

Chillicothe @ Upper Arlington

Post by Ohio1234 »

First true test for the Cavaliers tonight going against Ohio's Mr Basketball and Norte Dame committee Dane Goodwin last year they beat Chillicothe by 40. Good measuring stick game for the undefeated cavs as they hit a brutal stretch .

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Chillicothe @ Upper Arlington

Post by noreply66 »

Go Southern Ohio

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
seopcommenter
Riding the Bench
Location: i like to back my statemints up with historical factoids

Post by seopcommenter »

can the french swordsmen slay the mighty golfers?

dan godwinn is a heck of a player and has some really good teamates

the cavs will drop theyre first game tonight but willnot lose many more they are four real

ua wins by twentyeight

E High
All State

Post by E High »

This will get ugly at some point .

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Coach Huffer and the Cavs HAVE TO "play up" - Chillicothe is playing in the Central District post season "party" as D1 just like Logan - playing vs the heavy hitters like the University of Arlington is a must do in the regular season to prepare for the post season ... learning how what the Cavs put on the floor stacks up vs Central District foes, the brand of hoops played by the Central District teams is a "must do" ... neither Chillicothe or Logan NO MATTER the regular season record will get any love come seeding time for the Central District post season ... I posted in the Logan vs Lancaster thread that the majority of the Central District follows the script of the MO for CD teams - deliberate offenses, a big, a couple of power forward /defensive end types, methodical PG's who handle the ball strong, no one rushes anything , they set the strong picks, physical play , they like their game scores in the 50's as the winning number ... this will be a great game to see on video where the Cavs need to improve vs the Central District "blue print" for the top teams ...

... looking forward to reading the rundowns for this one ! good luck to the Coach Huffer and the Cavs !

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

The Cavs play 9 games in 16 days. Twice playing on 3 straight days and play no cupcakes. The athletic director must be a fool with that many games in 16 days. And to top it off he scheduled only 8 home games and 14 away games. What happened to the 50/50 home away schedule? Cavs are losing 3 games to make more money. I as a fan think this bs

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Bronc21 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:05 pm The Cavs play 9 games in 16 days. Twice playing on 3 straight days and play no cupcakes. The athletic director must be a fool with that many games in 16 days. And to top it off he scheduled only 8 home games and 14 away games. What happened to the 50/50 home away schedule? Cavs are losing 3 games to make more money. I as a fan think this bs

... I totally agree Bronc21 ... what was he/she thinking ?!! ... got to have a chance to regroup/ get your legs back under you ! whoever the opposing teams are at the back end of these 3-fers has to be licking their chops ! ... unbelievable scheduling ... no time to "teach" the game based on the performance vs opponents when you schedule this way ... wish the Cavs the best dealing with this situation ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”