Waverly holiday classic (Who you picking?)

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Waverly holiday classic (Who you picking?)

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:01 am
mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:21 am I think Piketon's only real chance at winning either game is dependent on how many 3 pointers we get tipped in. If we can average 3-4 tipped in 3's a game we should win it.
Lol....I’m never going to forget that post and you are never going to let it go
Gonna be tough to let that one go! Was having a bad day yesterday and went back and read it again and started laughing then my day was better instantly!!

That little nugget is gonna stick with me for a while!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Eastern is not the 2nd best team in SOC2.

If they are then they are the favorite to win this tournament

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Jeeps22
Waterboy

Post by Jeeps22 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:03 pm Eastern is not the 2nd best team in SOC2.

If they are then they are the favorite to win this tournament
They have a very good shot of winning it.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I like your enthusiasm

If you are right then it will be acknowledged

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

HALF COURT SHOT TO WIN $500.00 SPONSORED BY NOURSE AUTOMALL

Tickets will be sold for $5.00 for a chance to make a half court shot and win $500.00, halftime of each of the 4 games this weekend.
Tickets for the 1st game halftime shot will be sold from 5:00p.m. to the 2:00 mark of the 2nd quarter.
Tickets for the 2nd game halftime shot will start being sold at halftime of the first game to the 2:00 mark of the 2nd quarter of the 2nd game.
This schedule is good for both nights.

Waverly Junior Varsity players, wearing Nourse shirts, will be walking the stands selling the tickets.

Thanks to Danny Lightle and Ryan Nichols of Nourse Auto Mall of Chillicothe.

Camp Creek Cougar
Waterboy

Post by Camp Creek Cougar »

Well, we’ll, well....been a rough week! So cold outside that our internets froze up and finally got it working again! Hope everyone had a great Christmas; Camp Creek was full of ewe tide carrols, camel toe, frankiscience and More. Got a nice pair of hip waders with a floral design, seat cushion, and a she-wee, all of which I’ll be bringing tomorrow night to Howees place. Can’t beat items at Gary’s Smart Mart!

Waverly Classic this year is just like years past...Waverly always getting the easiest game first. Piketon and Eastern, Which is the championship game in my opinion play first. How’s that happen. Not how we roll one on Camp Creek. But that’s ok. As we conversated around the bomfire, someone said Barrack was at Riverside trying to get some information on the Redstreaks. lol 😂Eagle fans acting like they are under appreciated...heck anyone leading SOC1 has to be considered a favorite. Jolie Billingsworth always supports are County teams and supports the Eagles, too. Won’t be surprised if everyone leaves to watch Ohio State after game one. Seating is harryendous and it’s a crying shame they don’t clean out the gym between games. Parking—don’t get me started..last year we got hung up so bad in field; not fair only Waverly fans can park on blacktop!
Just for the record, I hope Western finds a way to pull the gopher out of the hat in that game.

Not sure where some of the disrespect for our Redstreak players coming from. RamonNoodle1, Easy to say Perdue scoring 27 pts a game and someone else gotta step up; I’m certain Coach Leggett will have the boys focused and ready to go.l. Anyone with your expertise should come down on Camp Creek and work with are youth at the manor.

Will start the day tomorrow with a trainwreck as always on gameday! Camp Creek gonna be a blazon tonight! Gottarun by DollarGeneral together good now shovel in case we get the blizzard Friday night!

Redstreaks 65
Eastern 53

Waverly 73
Western 55

Redstreaks 68
Tigers 61
Gonna be lot of fun! I’m excited.

ronm001
Freshman Team

Post by ronm001 »

mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:01 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:21 am I think Piketon's only real chance at winning either game is dependent on how many 3 pointers we get tipped in. If we can average 3-4 tipped in 3's a game we should win it.
Gonna be tough to let that one go! Was having a bad day yesterday and went back and read it again and started laughing then my day was better instantly!!

its funny how you take and twist it to how you want it we can look at the tape. maybe go rant about it on twitter then erase it and go apologize to the coach for being childish and rude. lol what a tool facts are facts even if you don't want to acknowledge them.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

ronm001 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 pm

its funny how you take and twist it to how you want it we can look at the tape. maybe go rant about it on twitter then erase it and go apologize to the coach for being childish and rude. lol what a tool facts are facts even if you don't want to acknowledge them.

Please don't take anything I put on here personally. I mean I don't even now who you are so how could it be personal, right?

I had a mini rant during football season I will admit! Yes, I did call the coach because I acknowledged it was silly.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do but the tipped 3 pointer thing will always be funny to me no matter how much personal stuff you put about me on here. I'm sorry I just can't help it.

And hey, how did you figure out it was me? I have to know.

ronm001
Freshman Team

Post by ronm001 »

mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Please don't take anything I put on here personally. I mean I don't even now who you are so how could it be personal, right?

I had a mini rant during football season I will admit! Yes, I did call the coach because I acknowledged it was silly.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do but the tipped 3 pointer thing will always be funny to me no matter how much personal stuff you put about me on here. I'm sorry I just can't help it.

everyone knows

all the kids call you the Lavar Ball of Pike County

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

ronm001 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:46 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:55 pm

everyone knows

all the kids call you the Lavar Ball of Pike County
IMG_0452.GIF

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I'm still trying to figure out how u knew it was me. It's killing me

WHS2000
Waterboy

Post by WHS2000 »

Camp Creek Cougar,
Waverly played Piketon last year on Day 1 and Eastern in 2015 now the rotation is back to Western that is why Waverly has the easiest first game each year.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

WHS2000 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 pm Camp Creek Cougar,
Waverly played Piketon last year on Day 1 and Eastern in 2015 now the rotation is back to Western that is why Waverly has the easiest first game each year.
Ya, can’t figure out it’s rotated every year.

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

That is my understanding as well that it rotates every year.

It just turned out that Western had kids quit their program or they would have been the tougher matchup. Some times luck plays a part in a team’s success.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I didn't realize it was on a rotation. I just assumed they had a tournament draw each year.

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

smurray wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:31 pm
WHS2000 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 pm Camp Creek Cougar,
Ya, can’t figure out it’s rotated every year.
I thought they tried to prevent Eastern and Western playing in night one, Piketon never rarely plays Waverly On the first night

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Does the Piketon vs Eastern game start at 6:00?

Camp Creek Cougar
Waterboy

Post by Camp Creek Cougar »

Getting excited about tonight as the day passes. Stopped at Riverside and enjoyed fresh eagle meet for lunch. The village is hopping with excitement!

Had to grab some groceries at Savolot because the last blizzard of 2017. Went ahead and drove by Howees Place downtown area to see if anyone was there...I believe they were segregationist the parking lot; all Piketon have to park along street and Eastern/Western Park at Tim Hortons and Little Caesar’s. Waverly gets the blacktop as usual.

Anyone tell me how many times Waverly and Piketon have played in first round in the past ten years?

Hope the ufficiating is good tonight and the Redstreaks don’t have to play 9 on 5. Baraqua will be in to the refs all night. They seem to pick on the young Coach Leggett in my opinion last year. Redstreaks are a different team this year. Hope Perdue recovers from the ankle injury in time for play tonight; been looking forward to seeing him play in the Red and White in the village of Waverly gym! Welp, gottaget the Camp Creek Posse gathered up and make our way into town! See ya all there! Go Streaks!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

toast wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:46 pm Does the Piketon vs Eastern game start at 6:00?
Yes 6:00

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Thanks!

Return to “Boys Basketball”