Good Luck to the Fairland Dragons vs SVSM @ Flyin' to the Hoop !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Good Luck to the Fairland Dragons vs SVSM @ Flyin' to the Hoop !

Post by pfloyd »

Just a shout out to Coach Speed/Coach Salyers & the Fairland Dragons ! - the best SEOhio has to offer is representing vs Akron SVSM tomorrow afternoon in Dayton at the Flyin' to the Hoop Showcase ... Great stuff to have one of our teams have the opportunity to take on one of the storied programs in this high profile event for high school hoops ...

... this group of players has worked hard for the last 4 years to earn the opportunity - what a great accomplishment! enjoy the atmosphere of playing among the best from all over the country in this event tomorrow afternoon ... heck it was probably just as impressive to just get there from this part of the state with the road conditions LOL ... Best of luck !!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Good Luck to the Fairland Dragons vs SVSM @ Flyin' to the Hoop !

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Good luck dragons

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
ina slump
Waterboy

Post by ina slump »

What a great opportunity for Coach Speed and his players, good luck to them in the game and prayers for safe travels

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Come on Floyd!

We played ASVSM not only once, but TWICE, with Burrow and company ... I don't remember a "good luck" post from Floyd???

Your Purple passion and distain for the 'Dogs is shining through, pal.

lol

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

93Bulldog wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 am Come on Floyd!

We played ASVSM not only once, but TWICE, with Burrow and company ... I don't remember a "good luck" post from Floyd???

lol
Now Dog, you know that if FU or Warren was playing he would light this thread UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good luck to the Dragons !!!!!!

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Good luck Dragons! Love to see them get the "W" over ASVSM! Would be nice win for Se district

BallDontLie
JV Team

Post by BallDontLie »

If any Fairland fan that’s at the game would like to go Facebook live for the game with a link on here that’d be awesome! I watched Cov Cath vs Moeller earlier this year on Facebook live. Pretty witty if you ask me. Good luck dragons!

Downtown23
Waterboy

Post by Downtown23 »

And people giving Waterford smack for taking a loss to Fairland. js

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Truth&fiction wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 am

lol
Now Dog, you know that if FU or Warren was playing he would light this thread UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good luck to the Dragons !!!!!!
... LOL - now boys play nice ! ... I have known you a long , long time 93Bulldog personally and on seops while T & F , here on seops ... with that said I think I can safely say that your posts were "at least 1/2" tongue 'n cheek comments LOL ... however your posts apparently opened the door for a supporter of the Chieftains to PM me with a scathing message !!! ... uggghhhhhhhhhhhh !

To the Logan supporter who PM'd me : ..." I DO support Logan basketball , I can't help how the Logan coaches feel about what I do on seops, I've never professed to be a basketball coach or know everything or anything there is to know about the game of basketball ... I appreciate your feedback, BUT I will continue to do what I do ... "

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:00 am

lol
... LOL - now boys play nice ! ... I have known you a long , long time 93Bulldog personally and on seops while T & F , here on seops ... with that said I think I can safely say that your posts were "at least 1/2" tongue 'n cheek comments LOL ... however your posts apparently opened the door for a supporter of the Chieftains to PM me with a scathing message !!! ... uggghhhhhhhhhhhh !

To the Logan supporter who PM'd me : ..." I DO support Logan basketball , I can't help how the Logan coaches feel about what I do on seops, I've never professed to be a basketball coach or know everything or anything there is to know about the game of basketball ... I appreciate your feedback, BUT I will continue to do what I do ... "

This place is a really solid mix of really cool and terrible. I'm not sure if there is any in between lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:18 am
Truth&fiction wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 am Now Dog, you know that if FU or Warren was playing he would light this thread UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good luck to the Dragons !!!!!!

This place is a really solid mix of really cool and terrible. I'm not sure if there is any in between lol
... no "fence riders" on here that's for sure LOL ... glad I have never said "tell me how you really feel" - geeeeeze ... based on what this person PM'd I should probably not run for public office here in Logan - he/she would not be voting for me ... LOL ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LOL leave it to ol 93Dog to accidentally stir the pot.

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

lol

Now Floyd you gotta know it was tongue'n cheek so I will apologize for the Post . You have respect for a lot of programs and coaches . Sorry someone PM you ' I'm not really close enough to your true thoughts and only you know that . Really do appreciate your post and I'll try and be careful in my post . But you know I am Truth and Fiction and somethings do create habit . LOL

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Can't please everyone. Just the one Pm out of all the Chieftains posters on here???? Looks like you could run for office.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 am Can't please everyone. Just the one Pm out of all the Chieftains posters on here???? Looks like you could run for office.
... LOL !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Truth&fiction wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:43 am
Truth&fiction wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 am Now Dog, you know that if FU or Warren was playing he would light this thread UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!. Good luck to the Dragons !!!!!!

Now Floyd you gotta know it was tongue'n cheek so I will apologize for the Post . You have respect for a lot of programs and coaches . Sorry someone PM you ' I'm not really close enough to your true thoughts and only you know that . Really do appreciate your post and I'll try and be careful in my post . But you know I am Truth and Fiction and somethings do create habit . LOL
... T&F - I'm good ! ... I have THICK skin !!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

And the game results were? .....

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

g w mclintock wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:48 am And the game results were? .....
SVSM won 81-79. Was a really good game and fun to watch.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Thanks.

Return to “Boys Basketball”