Will Piketon beat Paint Valley again?

ronm001
Freshman Team

Re: Will Piketon beat Paint Valley again?

Post by ronm001 »

I think 12 maybe 14

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I think 2 or 3 of those were just prayers at the end of the game. Shouldn't even count for shot attempts

ronm001
Freshman Team

Post by ronm001 »

Yes he had 9 attempts but only about 6 real shots that as a coaching staff should make you stay awake at night.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I had to be in Miami Trace for a game so I couldn’t be there...but scratching my head how Piketon took 58 shots from players not named TP and TP really only got 6-7 shots in the game.

Hats off to Shoemaker and the PV kids.

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

ronm001 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:56 pm Like I have said a long time ago if TP doesnt score 30 they arent winning. Its terrible when a coach wont get a player like that more shots. What did TP shoot 9 times tonight. PV flat ass out coached and out smarted the pike.
Shoemaker out coached someone? That's never a good thing

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm I had to be in Miami Trace for a game so I couldn’t be there...but scratching my head how Piketon took 58 shots from players not named TP and TP really only got 6-7 shots in the game.

It was hard to watch

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Piketon players and coaches better snap out of it. They have a tough peebles team tomorrow night

Smokyhollowbandit
JV Team

Post by Smokyhollowbandit »

Congratulations to Dylan Swingle for getting his 1000th rebound tonight.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Smokyhollowbandit wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:02 pm Congratulations to Dylan Swingle for getting his 1000th rebound tonight.
Indeed that is an accomplishment. Congrats Dylan.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 pm I had to be in Miami Trace for a game so I couldn’t be there...but scratching my head how Piketon took 58 shots from players not named TP and TP really only got 6-7 shots in the game.

It's true. I don't think he got a single shot attempt in the 3rd qtr. didn't seem like it anyway.

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

No

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Easy to sit in the stands and at home and blame kids/coaches for a loss but it's just not productive. Trust me I know from experience. The kids and the coaches all want to win. As fans/parents we should be doing our part by trying to be a support system for them and using these as learning opportunities. humility is a great teacher and motivator. Let that be enough for them. It's just one game. Best thing we can do is forget it and move on because I know a few people in peebles that aren't gonna wait around feeling sorry for us. Good luck to the Streaks tomorrow night!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

mlittle wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:36 pm Easy to sit in the stands and at home and blame kids/coaches for a loss but it's just not productive. Trust me I know from experience. The kids and the coaches all want to win. As fans/parents we should be doing our part by trying to be a support system for them and using these as learning opportunities. humility is a great teacher and motivator. Let that be enough for them. It's just one game. Best thing we can do is forget it and move on because I know a few people in peebles that aren't gonna wait around feeling sorry for us. Good luck to the Streaks tomorrow night!
Looking forward to this game. It is always a good game when we hook up. It will again. Good luck and let's have a hard played game where all remain healthy. The kids and fans will love it. Safe travels mlittle.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:48 pm
mlittle wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:36 pm Easy to sit in the stands and at home and blame kids/coaches for a loss but it's just not productive. Trust me I know from experience. The kids and the coaches all want to win. As fans/parents we should be doing our part by trying to be a support system for them and using these as learning opportunities. humility is a great teacher and motivator. Let that be enough for them. It's just one game. Best thing we can do is forget it and move on because I know a few people in peebles that aren't gonna wait around feeling sorry for us. Good luck to the Streaks tomorrow night!
Looking forward to this game. It is always a good game when we hook up. It will again. Good luck and let's have a hard played game where all remain healthy. The kids and fans will love it. Safe travels mlittle.

Amen 🙏🏻

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

PV executed the gameplan to perfection. Swingle didn’t move more than 5’ from the basket on either end, and he wasn’t going to let Perdue win it by himself. Hunter Hamlin (who is he?) played the game of his life. He didn’t let Perdue breathe in the second half. Unfortunately, the Streaks couldn’t knock down the shots, and they had their chances. Best wishes against Peebles-Go Streaks!

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

HamPorter wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:57 pm
ronm001 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:56 pm Like I have said a long time ago if TP doesnt score 30 they arent winning. Its terrible when a coach wont get a player like that more shots. What did TP shoot 9 times tonight. PV flat ass out coached and out smarted the pike.
Shoemaker out coached someone? That's never a good thing
I laughed out loud at this! Thanks for the laugh Ham

Watching SE Ohio basketball
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

mikepike wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:38 am PV executed the gameplan to perfection. Swingle didn’t move more than 5’ from the basket on either end, and he wasn’t going to let Perdue win it by himself. Hunter Hamlin (who is he?) played the game of his life. He didn’t let Perdue breathe in the second half. Unfortunately, the Streaks couldn’t knock down the shots, and they had their chances. Best wishes against Peebles-Go Streaks!
A very simple game plan

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Streaks will bounce back. Tough game, Tough loss...but keep moving forward.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

JIMMY THE GREEK wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:34 am Streaks will bounce back. Tough game, Tough loss...but keep moving forward.
Yep! That was a stinger! Life goes on and so does basketball. Let's get em tonight!!

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

KING OF Shyville wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:54 am What's everyone think?
Nope

Return to “Boys Basketball”