Piketon v Alexander updates.

hawkeyepierce
S

Re: Piketon v Alexander updates.

Post by hawkeyepierce »

That official is notorious for handing out technicals. That should be a part of the scouting report, composure.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Alex can't seem to win in the roundhouse

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

hawkeyepierce wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:54 pm That official is notorious for handing out technicals. That should be a part of the scouting report, composure.

If anyone was heard screaming “you suck” to that ref for an extended period of time I have no clue who it was.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Piketon turned up the pressure in the 4th, but the T on the player and the coach were huge.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

4thgoal wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:02 pm Piketon turned up the pressure in the 4th, but the T on the player and the coach were huge.
You have to wonder what the heck that coach was thinking. His player just hit a 3 to bring them within 4 with 20 sec. left, he calls a timeout after the 3 and gets t’d up.

Camp Creek Cougar
Waterboy

Post by Camp Creek Cougar »

Ummm...hello???...any Alexander fans??? I believe Alexander was the favorite to upset my belove Redstreaks. I do believe are fearless leader, Evanna Leggett, the District Coach of the Year showed why keeping his composition is important if you wanna win the big games...not bad for a 25 yr old coach! Jolie Billingsworth gonna have a nice Oracle on this one!

Stopped by the school on the way back to Camp Creek; updated the program for the school to a 1-16 record now at the Convo for districts...I will say it, great effart, but as the sayin goes here on Camp Creek weather channel, “when the pressure goes up, the the thunder/Lightning comes down”...I was more excited tonight than the day I won $20 on a scratchiff down at the Brarpatch on my way to my cousins wedding down in the bottoms. And what can I say...everyone should’ve known not to route against the Streaks...I mean, the scoreboard said “Piketon vs. Alex”...duh, Alex Blanton showed if you gonna play basketball, you gotta have balls! It was a precastor to what was gonna happen. Kinda like a predomination...

And the artificiating was horrendible...just really bad both ways...if I recall, the one ref artificiated the Redstreaks vs Pebbles game and called 3 Techinals there, 2 more today...now it don’t take a genous to add that up...6 technicals in two games! He was bad both ways and became more of a receptacle than an artificial.

Again, I’m still so excited we gonna start up a bombfire and listen to John Denver greatest hits with Livercrotchie on piano...nothing sweeter knowing Redstreaks won and Coach Excusemaker sent home packing. Will save that for tomorrow!!! Also, want to say congratulations to all Pike County schools who move on to play in district finals...I do believe the Chillicothe Gazelle will be writing a column on the Pike County Success in order to sell more papers. Jolie Billingsworth will def be offering a quality Oracle I’m sure. can’t wait! Go Streaks!

Jeff Lisath
JV Team

Post by Jeff Lisath »

Congrats to Coach Legg and the Piketon Redstreaks! Good luck the rest of the way!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Jeff Lisath wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:52 am Congrats to Coach Legg and the Piketon Redstreaks! Good luck the rest of the way!
Thanks coach!

bucknuts09
Freshman Team

Post by bucknuts09 »

Nice win for the Streaks! They will have to play a 4 quarter basketball game next weekend ! I am waiting on the team that beat Paint Valley by 20 some at Paint Valley! Offense looked very stagnant in the first half !

Return to “Boys Basketball”